A New Beginning Hair Salon LLC / blueyellowbook.com

11201 se kent-kangley rd #102Kent, WA, United States
Phone: 253-856-0131
We recieved a call on O ct.8th asking if we would like to continue or discontinue our online advertisment with them I asked her what advertisment, and she said the one we have had on our site for 2 years. I expressed this was the first I had heard of them or there product. She kept saying well we did our job now you have to pay for our services. She kept trying to get me to say yes we owed it or give her a invoice # to bill to. I refused to give her any info at all . She first said they were fron blueyellowpages.com and we had advertised for 2 years then I asked to hear a copy of our voice excepting there offer and I was transfered to anouther woman. She had the same harsh you owe it you will pay it attitude she tod me they were yellowbook.com and gave me a phone # [protected] wich is disconnected and my caller id that came up was [protected] also a disconnected # I refused to give them an invoice # or say yes or agree to anything they got mad said see you in court and hung up.? we have heard nothing else yet. I have called yellowbook and they have no info I went to that web address and cannot find it at all I have not recieved my $698. bill as of yet ? HANG UP ON THEM BEWARE!!!
Da