A k management / theft

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

If I could rate them on a minus scale I would. These people rang me saying they had my loan application and that they needed to verify a few things and ask me some questions. I went over a few things and the the girl asked me for my bank details, I asked what for and was told so they can verify who I was. I gave over my bank account number and sort code but said I would not give over the security 3 digit code on the back. The girl said she didnt need them and that they would not be taking any money out of my account. Then last week i see that they had taken £89.00 out of my account. I have requested this back several times to which they say that they have completed there service to me so I cant get a refund.#
These scammers have not done anything for me at all except send me an email AFTER I have complained saying more or less "here have a look at these as these might be able to give you a loan.!!!
I have contacted the FCA and they have told me what I have to do and that there is another email address of [protected]@AK-Management.co.uk to send your complaint to. Write a FORMAL letter and then escalate it to the FOS. I have givern them seven days to comply.
These kind of operations need to be shut down and not be allowed to prey on people that find it hard to get a loan.

Ka

AK Management
    First Floor St James House
    Hertford|
    Phone: 01142449009

A large amount of money has been withdrawn from my bank account without my authorisation, and to be fair never even heard of the company whos taken it until ive rung my bank. I have 3 children i go to work for to support and havent got a clue how or why this has happened not to mention how to get it back.

• Me
      16th of Jan, 2015
    A k management
    1st floor St James house HP4 1EH
    Berkhamsted
    England, Hertfordshire
    Phone: 01442449009

I contacted them with a view to taking out a loan, I decided against it as the repayments were too high and since then I have been bombarded by texts, emails and phone calls and now I have had £89 removed from my bank account without my consent. I have never received a penny from them in way of a loan and this has left me with £18 in my bank account to feed my family of 5 for a week

• Ti
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    MONEY ESSENTIELS
    United Kingdom

I Have ask this company for a refund has I didnot get a loan that they promised, Have sent many emails to them but now they have stopped responding. They told me to contact them by phone to confirm card details . I Have been phoning them for the past 3 days they just don;t answer the phone they took £89 from my bank account have now gone over my overdraft limit and my phone is getting higher thanks to this company, I am not getting anywhere with this company. I have explained to them my situation and asked in one my emails for a Manager to respond to my request but it does not make any difference they dont seem to care.