a-id.info & b-id.info / Rip off

Do not send money to this guy:

NAME: LIU HAOSTREET
ADDRESS: WHITE DRAGON SOUTH 40QIONG WAN SQUAREJ DONG 1601
ROOMCITY: HAIKOU
CITYSTATE/PROVINCE: HAINAN
ZIPCODE: 570203

He has multiple websites that are ever changing. a-id.info morphed to b-id.info and soon it will probably be c-id.info Total scam - I'm just glad I could afford the $105 I lost but I can't play in an over 30 Softball League.

Comments

• Th
      12th of Jul, 2009

Multiple urls does not make a scam. Taking my money 2 months ago and not replying to emails does.

As for getting a life...I have one now - My life's mission is to raise awareness about these bogus websites.

• Rj
      18th of Jul, 2009

I would have to agree with the butcher. I too sent money to this scam site for 2 ids about 2 months ago and not once have these scammers answered my questions.

• Th
      21st of Jul, 2009

admin_board is a fake too. Just a scare tactic so people don't post complaints about fake ID sites.
    Does anyone really think the goverment has the resources to track down someone who "says" they
    ordered a fake ID?

Also, Notice how admin_board puts these huge strings in his comments? This is done to make it difficult
    to find the submit button for posting further comments. Just scroll to the right about 5 feet and you will find it.

Once again, I will repeat: do not send money to a-id.info & b-id.info or this guy:

NAME: LIU HAOSTREET
    ADDRESS: WHITE DRAGON SOUTH 40QIONG WAN SQUAREJ DONG 1601
    ROOMCITY: HAIKOU
    CITYSTATE/PROVINCE: HAINAN
    ZIPCODE: 570203

You will get ripped off.

• Ai
      23rd of Jul, 2009

yup a-id.info or b-id.info is A COMPLETE RIP OFF i sent money about a month ago and they will not respond to my emails or anything

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THESE FOOLS

26th of Jul, 2009

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SHUT THEM DOWN!

• Cj
      31st of Jul, 2009

He scammed me too. Except his name was JEN WEN LI or some asian ###. I am going to e-mail him everyday and maybe make some fake orders and mail him some monopoly money because that's what he deserves. What a sick freak. He gets 105$ and thinks he is living large. All I wanted was a damn ID. Jokes on me I guess.

NAME: JIN WEN LI