a hammer for hire / roof

1 Waterloo, NE, United States Review updated:

Scott Bakhit did our roof around June of 2011. Well about a month ago we had some gusty winds come threw. They were around 35 to 40 mph. Well I now have a big hole in my roof as the winds just pealed the shingles away. I then called him up and he refuses to do anything unless it is covered by insurance stating that it is not his fault. I contacted my insurance company they won't cover it. Their position is that a new roof is supposed to withstand winds of up to 60mph. They also stated that the shingles are improperly installed. I then called the manufacture and they sent a representative out to look at the roof. He too confirmed that the shingles were improperly installed. So yet another call to Scott Bakhit and he refuses to fix anything stating those people don't know what they are talking about. Mean while a storm came threw and now the ceilings will have to be replaced also. Stay away from this crook.

Fr
Apr 12, 2013

Comments

• Wi
      Aug 21, 2012
    a hammer for hire - roofing
    ahammer4hire
    Omaha
    Nebraska

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhTBZszFER4 check this video out. It is the pics of his work they speck for themselves

Sep 14, 2012

his newest one is Bakhit Enterprises LLC. a hammer for hire, ahammer4hirereviews, ahammer4hire, Scott Bakhit google all those you will see how big a crook this guy really is. If you look at his pics it looks as if he's driving down the street see's a house and snaps a pic. No one takes pics that far away. a real company has before and after pics not just after pics

• Dg
      May 10, 2013

This guy is a crook. Stay away from him. He put a roof on my house. I have problems with it he refuses to fix anything. I reported to to the BBB. He said it wasn't him that did the roof. I have the contract but because he denies doing the work i have to send the BBB the contract and proof it was him. WHAT i thought that was the BBB job. Come to find out he has many names on here. a hammer for hire, a hammer for hire waterloo, a hammer for hire omaha, Bakhit enterprises, ahammer4hirereviews I don't have the time to put the rest on here, Google Scott Bakhit is a crook and see for yourself.