A Grand Flower Shop / Horrible funeral arrangements

1 9707 W. Grand Ave.Franklin Park, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-955-4554

This is a scam! Flowers arrived an hour late and looked like they had recycled them from a previous funeral service then handed off to a small child to arrange! 3 arrangements were ordered. None of it was as advertised and horribly overpriced. Flowers were wilted and mismatched. They arrived as the service was about to begin so no chance to do anything. They would not answer their phone for hours and kept switching me to the fax machine! Finally someone picked up the phone and when I voiced a complaint, they hung up on me and would not answer the phone again despite repeated attempts to call back!

Comments

13th of Nov, 2008

This is the worst florist I have ever worked with. They completely messed up the flowers I had sent. It was God-awful. They were supposed to be fresh, beutiful, purples and instead they threw PAINTED DRIED flowers in the totally wrong vase. It was beyond horrendous. The arrangement looked like a funeral arrangement with ferns sticking out of it. The service was ridiculous as they told me that I was wrong and they had "upgraded" my choice. Seriously, don't go here...You will NOT get what you want. I reccomend 1-800 flowers :)

• Li
      14th of Mar, 2011

I don't know about back in 2007 but i recently went there and bought flowers for my girlfriend on Valentine's Day and they absolutely gorgeous. I was very pleased with their service even though i ordered the same day! The lady working there was very nice and they treated me great! I absolutely love this flowershop. I am definetly going back when I get married because they make wedding stuff too!