A & E Factory Service / appliance repair

United States, Florida, Miami Review updated:
A & E Factory Service
A&E sucks. Suck a big lemon. I was forwarded on to A&E by Frigidaire. I never thought I would ever encounter an appliance repair service that is worse than Sears but I found it. The appliance repair man showed up on June 30, 2009. He said I needed a suction line and a compressor. I received the parts on July 6, 2009. I called to schedule service. So far so good. On the day of the scheduled appointment I called twice in the morning to schedule service. I called again in the afternoon to confirm. By 5:30 pm the technician had not showed. I called and was told by the customer service reps that the technician had been to my house and had scheduled an emergency part? Go figure. The managers lied thru their teeth and told me the technician had been at my house. A & E then told me they were going to express ship the part yesterday, overnight delivery July 10, 2009 to arrive on July 11, 2009. But the part did not arrive and while the technician told me he was going to repair the fridge today July 11, 2009 he has not arrived yet.

I did record most of the phone calls I made to A & E. When I told them that it was like exposing vampires to light although they claim they record calls for “coaching” purposes. I even had a customer service rep “yo mama” me which was hilarious. It is amazing what this lying pack of thieves will do. I have been without a refrigerator since before Memorial Day. Today is July 20, 2009; this has been the hottest summer on record. This is cruel and inhumane treatment. Did I mention that this refrigerator is under warranty? No wonder this country is going to the dogs. I have not talked to such a lying pack of thieves since I talked to Countrywide.

A  6th of Aug, 2009 by
Not only is A&E service the worst in keeping their service appointments, but they also make up things on the phone when you call them about not showing up!!! I had a service scheduled for 08/05, for my Haier fridge that went out completely and no one showed up, or called! I called the idiots 3 times and they confirmed the appt and said a tech would be showing up between 1-5pm. No one showed up or called. I called them again on 08/06 and gave them an earful about not showing or calling. They actually changed the story and said there was no appt on 08/05 but the appt was on 08/06 from 8-5pm instead! I couldn't believe that they made that up and lied. This company HAS TO BE STOPPED from being used for service repairs!! Im still waiting on these idiots to get this fridge fixed!
N  9th of Aug, 2009 by
well that what you get when all the factorys got out of service and the rich republicans own it all, ,
A  10th of Nov, 2010 by
A&E is the very WORST company I have EVER dealt with in my life!!! They give you a four hour window that you must be home and the THEY NEVER SHOW UP!!! Not only did I lose my pay for the entire day I also got no where when I called to express my concerns! I spoke to their manager in Texas, Mark, who told me that I was rescheduled without my knowledge or a phone call! I called them at 4:20 PM and at 7:00 that evening and was informed they were still coming out. NO SHOW AND NO CALL!! I spent my entire day being lied to by A&E in Kissimmee Florida!! I was referred by Whirlpool as my refrigerator was under warranty. They never have to pay because the company they use will not show up!! When I called to get another time they would only give yet another four hour window. They could not even give a definite time to try and make it right. I would NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH A&E APPLIANCE REPAIR!!! THEY ARE VERY UNETHICAL WITH ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS INTEGRITY!!!
D  21st of Oct, 2011 by
A&E had called me with an option because they were running late and asked me if i wanted to still have them come or reschedule..
I called back and had them come..
They came in 15 minutes..
Once they got here I thought they were highly Professional..
I didn't have any problems what so ever..
I am very Pleased with the Service and A&E's performance..

A&E Factory Service Logo A&E Factory Service