A & E Factory Service / Dishwasher / rude customer service
I have a service contract with Whirlpool that expires in 2011. On July 15, after a long waiting period to get service, I was told the part for the dishwasher would be delivered to my door by UPS in 3-5 days and I was to call A& E Factory Services so that the service man could come back and install the part. The installation date was today, July 22, 2008/ When I called to inform them that the part had not arrived as expected, I shocked at the unprofessional and rude behavior of the representative who took my call. A person needs a friendly representative to handle problems relating to repairs on appliances, especially when they pay a large fee for extended warranty services and the appliance has been inoperable for a long time.
More A & E Factory Service / Dishwasher Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - appointment scheduled and missed by the technician.
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher
- A&E Factory Service - salt lake city, ut
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher 
- A&E Factory Service - samsung refrigerator repair (lack of)