A & E Factory Service / I would never have these people out again!
We had A & E out 4 weeks to repair a 4 year old Kitchen Aid microwave. We told them it was the microtron (which had a 10 year warranty). The factory rep came out and looked at the microwave and agreed it was the microtorn. However, the rep didn't have the part with him. The part had to be shipped to us and they would reschedule to come out and replace it at another $60 service fee. The part was to be here in 5 - 7 working days. They called and scheduled many times and then whoops, the part actually hadn't shipped yet and they would have to schedule it again. My husband and I have taken a total of 4 days off (we had to notify work ahead of time) and the part never arrived. We now have the part and I have called Kitchen Aid direct to see if we can install the part ourselves as I am not paying another $60 for them to service it and miss another days work. I agree with the other woman the "supervisor" I talked to was very rude. I tried to get a phone number for their headquarter to file a complaint and he refused to give me a phone number only an address. I WOULD NEVER HAVE THESE PEOPLE OUT AGAIN and unfortunately they are the people Kitchen Aid recommend as their certified service reps. I am so sorry I have a kitche full of their products.
More A & E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A & E Factory Service - rip off! 
- A&E Factory Service - Lg dishwasher
- A&E Factory Service - salt lake city, ut
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher
- A&E Factory Service - samsung refrigerator repair (lack of)
- A&E Factory Service - lg refrigerator