A & E documentary, David Cassidy: The Last Session / david cassidy: the last session

4-5 Winscombe, United Kingdom Review updated:

David Cassidy: The Last Session is not what I would like to see in a documentary about David. He was an immensely talented singer, songwriter, musician, actor and producer.
He is loved by his many fans and he loved them too. I don't want to see David Ill, crying and in pain on television. This is very upsetting and not a tribute to such a talented man. A documentary showing his talent has sadly not been made.
The preview of the Last Session documentary is painful and distressing enough. Please respect his memory and do not show this.

Ja
May 23, 2018

Comments

• Li
      30th of May, 2018

Looking forward to seeing it

30th of May, 2018

Looking forward to seeing it.

30th of May, 2018

I'm loking forward to seeing this, his fans deserve this and David wanted this . Rest In Peace David, You Are So Missed.

• Ra
    Best Best Advice +42 Votes

I know this will be difficult to watch but I do want to see it. Thank you for putting this documentary together.

• Na
      30th of May, 2018

David approved this and wanted us to know what he went through. I’m looking forward to watching it.

• Ka
      30th of May, 2018

Thank You David Cassidy for always being the ultimate professional in all circumstances of your life - The Good & Not So Good Times of Your Life. Your fans adored you then and still adore you now. You always expressed your love for your fans repeatedly and genuinely. We ache, when you ache. Nothing can ever change our feelings towards David. The mention of his name brings back enormously, loving feelings to our hearts and souls. Thank you A & E. David's fans hope this special will help in remembering what an important place in Music, TV, Acting and Pop Culture David carved for himself across the world. He was and is "Our Knight In Shining Armour"!

@Karen Ranieri True !!

30th of May, 2018

Looking forward to June 11, 2018.

Thank you A&E.

• Na
      30th of May, 2018

Thanks so much A&E! We’ve been waiting for someone to do something like this for David! Can’t wait!

30th of May, 2018

I am looking forward to watching this. Although it will be emotional I think it will be a fitting tribute to him and his last session.

• Ei

Yes. Thank you A&E

• Ei

Awesome!

• Ly
      30th of May, 2018

As sad as it will be, this is reality people. It will be an honest and tastefully done portrayal of David's life. I am looking forward to seeing it, and thank-you A&E for filming this. We should be grateful it exists!

30th of May, 2018

I know that part of the documentary will be hard but David Cassidy was doing this for us, his fans! I want to see the documentary@

30th of May, 2018

Thank you A & E, your not disrespecting our wonderful man at all, thank you for telling it how it is, ill enjoy viewing this documentary

• Mi
      30th of May, 2018

Thank you for making and airing this documentary! David is in our hearts forever.

30th of May, 2018

Thank you for making and airing this! I'm looking forward to watching the documentary.

30th of May, 2018

Thank you A & E for not disrespecting David, you know this is what he wanted, yes it will be sad to watch but I think his true fans and David would appreciate it very much. I'm looking forward to watching this documentary.

• Je

THANK YOU A&E!!!

• El
      30th of May, 2018

I know that there has been some criticism of parts of the documentary excerpts but I think it’s unfair to pass comment on something that has not yet been shown. I feel the documentary will be shown with the respect that David deserved and I am sure that Danny Bonaduce and David’s band would not have been part of anything that would disrespect his memory. David wanted this documentary to be done and I think the fans should honour that request even if parts are sad to watch. I just wish it was worldwide and not just USA. Thank you.