The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

A doctor i n brodheadsville PA / medical negligence

1 effort pa, United States

i am writing because i have a problem and i need help. if anyone can help me please email me a My mother is 55 and is dia bled and lives on a fixed income. she has been going to a doctor who has been given her strong pain meds for about 10 months. Recently he has been giving her extra meds that she had already been on and didnt work. when she said that she doesnt want them he stills give them and tells her if she doesnt get them from the pharmacy she cant get any of her meds. she is scared sick that if she doesnt get the $400 dollars worth od med every month she will be cut off from the meds she needs. I am her son and have had to pay for all her med because she doesnt have the money. Just today i spent $355 dollars for meds and i had to throw away almost all of it because it either makes her ick or doesnt work.He gave her meds now to stop smoking that cot $218 a mo nth and she stopped smoking weeks ago. please someone tell me what to do or someone who can help me. I have sold my new car to get extra money to have for her.She has had to mov e into her boyfriends house and is trying to sell her house, and i throw away hundreds of dollars of med every 2 weeks when i go to the doctor with her.please thanks for any help

Post your comment