A-Blue Knight Auto Carrier Inc. / Non-Payment

1 57 Ira RoadSyosset, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-804-4195

This company has several business names and phone numbers. Google A-Blue Knight Auto Carrier Inc. and you will find some of them.
I delivered a car for this company and the owners, Gregory Sclafani and Marguerite Cermola/Sclafani have given me the run around regarding payment.
The car was delivered in 5 days from TX to WA State, damage free.
For the first three weeks every time I called, staff at the business office I called told me the check would go out tomorrow, it was being processed, etc, until yesterday.
I got an e-mail from Greg stating that by complaining, I only delayed his paying me. Then - funny thing - he threatened to take even longer!
Bottom line, all you can do is go after his bond/trust through the FMCSA and file complaints with anyone who will listen.
Post truthful reviews on any transport review board you can find, and hopefully this guy and his wife will be prevented from scamming so many people.

Comments

• Br
      27th of Aug, 2009

This company is the one who is the scam. They damage cars and do not take care of the claims. They tried to go after us too when we did not pay them. Meanwhile the reason why they did not get paid was because they never took care of the damages they did to customers cars. They transported cars for us too and they damage and do not take care of it and they make the customers outraged. I have done business with A-Blue Knight many times and they are a legitimate company. Nel-Kef are the scammers. They just try to cheat and hurt other brokers. Do not listen to their above post it is only a lie.

• Bi
      28th of Aug, 2009

Greg you should hire someone to write for you, as you are not so good at it yourself. (Cute screen name - but silly and good for a laugh!) For the money you pay Google for a top spot, it must chap your back side to see [redacted] come up time and again above your company link. I welcome anyone to enter A-Blue Knight Auto Carrier Inc., Autotrail, or A Eastern Connection in any search engine and find how you have treated customers over the past ten years. Then go ahead and enter Nel-Kef transport and compare for themselves. Your going to be the only one complaining about us Greg ... under whatever screen names you create, and those will be dated after August 25th, when you decided to tell me you won't pay me. If you did your homework Greg, you would see that in the past three years of business there have been TWO damage claims for our company. Neither claim was for automobiles. Both paid in full, and the customers are still on good terms with us. Instead of posting false info that is slander on the site here why not put a claim in for damage with our insurance company? We only hauled one car for you - why do you say "cars" in your post? The customer we delivered the 02 Suburban to was happy with us, not YOU. Have you sent my check yet? $650.00 seems a drop in the bucket to stop all the 'nonsense' as you call it. Love, Bill at Nel-Kef Transport

• La
      9th of Sep, 2009

If one of you have the physical address for this Company " A blue night Auto Carrier " or for Mrs Marguerite Cermola or Gregory Sclafan I will appreciate if you can put it in here, I will love to talk to them PERSONALLY, unfortunately the address that they have is a USPS address 57 Ira Road in Syosset NY, really I will love to know where they are located with this business, please please let me know.
    Actually I do not have any complains against this company, I just want to do some business with them

• Jb
      5th of Oct, 2009

We have done some business with them too and they are failing to pay us. They are sticking us for about $1000. Their people keep calling all the time wanting to know if we can haul this or that. But, you know what. Why would we? We haven't been paid for the stuff we hauled a month and a half ago! Beware of taking anything from them. Because even threatening to file against their bond isn't even faze them a bit!

• Ar
      17th of Feb, 2010

They address is 255 Bayville Avenue Bayville, N.Y. 11709-1670 (516)628-9112

• Ba
      10th of Mar, 2010

yes- they are white trash, and unfortunately live in my neighborhood

• Ra
      12th of May, 2010

All you have to do is google this company. Check the better business bureau. Arnold Diaz coverage. Andrew Cuomo's lawsuit. This is one bad set of characters. They have a special place reserved for them in hell. They prey on the elderly, and the trusting. People with terminal illnesses. Threatening senior citizens. Complete and utter [censor]. JUST GOOGLE THEM!!!

• Ha
      14th of Jul, 2010

This guy is a scammer... I don't know how he sleeps at night!
    He owes $8K for a company I used to work for and now years later he is trying to play the same game with another company I am working for.
    He is a shame for the business and a for human being!!!
    His license was revoked since november 2009 and he is still doing business...
    How is this guy still on the streets?????

Greg... you are a disgrace.

• Ki
      29th of Jul, 2010

they got me too and I don't what to do please let me know anything that I can do thanks

• Ki
      29th of Jul, 2010

help help help or if anybody got their money back let me know how thanks

• Go
      4th of Dec, 2010

Anyone who has been ripped off by these people need to call the FBI in the area where they live. This company can be indicted in federal court for wire and/or telephone fraud as well as bank fraud. The owner Gregg AKA: John needs to spend some time in federal prison with a guy named "BUBBA". Whatever you people/victims do "DON'T BACK OFF" from this little punk Gregg. He likes to talk [censor] on the phone but is a "[censor]"!!!

• Fr
      31st of Jan, 2011

Greg Sclafani and his accomplice wife Marguerite Sclafani, aka Marguerite Cermola, have filed for Chapter 13 bankruptcy protection with the United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of New York. Case No. 8-10-79667-ast.