A Auto Repair / Incomplete work/Bad work

1 8504 Hillcroft St.Houston, United States
Phone: 713-771-1617

The repair work done to my 2011 Nissan was disgraceful and detestable!
My front end needed repair and the hood replaced.
The grill was just repainted with dull grey paint, the Nissan emblem that was broken in the wreck was just put back on.
My hood was a complete disaster! It looked as if the dents were just "banged out" with a rubber mallet. The paint job looked like someone spray painted it in their backyard.
The air compressor needed replacing which he reassured me he WOULD replace, but it was the exact same one, all he did was just repainted it and added freon.
When I inspected my car upon return, the right back fender was scratched with 2 long scratches now missing the paint.
Pictures to prove this.
I agreed to pay $1800.00 and gave him $1200.00 in advance for parts to begin the work, when I seen this disasterous mess, I did not want to pay the balance, he refused to give me my car until I gave him the balance. He in turned told me I could not get my car and that I could take him to small claims court.
I returned with a Houston police officer and the officer explained I needed to pay him in order to get my car returned. I let him swipe my debit card and the next day he claimed he did not receive his money and I need to give him cash, I refused and again called the police and police told me it's now a civil matter. I asked my bank and the bank said to write him a check and the bank would file a fraud claim.
I have now filed a small claims case and have also filed with the Harris county District Attorney's office a claim that they said they will also investigate.

Ha