A and L reduction experts / Nations Top Loan Modification SCAM Company

1 MI, United States Review updated:

They are a loan modification company that specialize in ripping people off by collecting money from people and NEVER calling them again. They have been investigated from the LMB Loan Modification Bureau and have said to have scammed over 4, 647 which is amongst the highest in the nation.

They are the 2 owners.

Asima Khan (Felon and has been to prison twice for embezellment STEALING) look her up in OTIS www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2.html.

Lindsay Liedel she is Asimas sidekick and follows her through out everyscam.

Comments

• As
      6th of Mar, 2010

A and L Reduction Experts, LLC is a leading loan modification company specializing in helping those struggling through a tough economic time. My name is Asima Khan and I am the owner of A and L Reduction Experts. I am writing this rebuttle in regards to the above said false accusation. I can tell you for a fact that the person who wrote it is an ex-employer of mine who is seeking revenge due to the fact that i opened up my own company and no longer wanted to work for him. There are some very strange things about the complaint that should be paid very close attention too. For starters, the author of the complaint has the same name as my boyfriend of 4 years, and i know he didn't write it. So whoever did write it knows me personally. Also, there is no such thing as the LMB (loan modification bureau???) Please try and look it up for yourself. The company does not exist. Next, i would like to assure everyone that reads this, that niether I or Lindsay have EVER been to prison. I have all the proof anyone needs of this. Also, we opened this company only 3 and 1/2 months ago and have a small but reputable clientele. We are helping only those that qualify for a loan modification, we dont just take anyone on as a client hoping that things can get pushed through.. Now please ask yourself, with only 50 clients so far, , how is it possible for us to have faulted 4, 647 people out of money?!?!? Im pretty sure that if that were the case, our company would be shut down immediately! We however are growing by the hour. Our clients respect and appreciate us because we focus on getting them help, not making "tons of money" due to others misfortune. However, some companies I will agree do just that. I left my previous employer THE SECOND i seen patterns of fraudulant activity taking place there. I couldn't imagine being part of something like that so I decided to do something about it and stand up for those that are actually in a helpless situation. With the permission of my clients I can easily provide names and phone numbers to all of those who are very pleased with our work. I can also provide proof of documentation verifying that they are A and L Reduction Experts clients and not just people we know. I know how easy it is for people who have a personal vendetta against you to post whatever they want on the internet, but you must look at the facts and also ask for proof. When someone is telling the truth it should not be hard for them at all to provide as much proof necessary to put your mind at ease. Both Lindsay and I have worked very hard to get where we are today and we are extremely proud of the work we do. Please contact us at any time if you have questions or concerns.. Trust me when i say, if you want the job done right, you will go to those who will make you priority number one, the way A and L does. Not those who will shove your file in the middle of a stack and get to you eventually. We focus on all of our clients with one on one service as if they are the only client we have and we are always available to you. If you would like to contact us please feel free to give us a call or send us an e-mail. We will ALWAYS respond to you.

Thank you for you time and your support.

Sincerely,