A-1 Member Blazing Keywords / Unreasonable Terms

1 UT, United States Review updated:

BLAZING RIPOFF! Blazing Keywords Dot Com is the company. They are the "owners" of the A-1 member... or Google Profits ect. Do NOT buy any CD for a $1.97 for online money making offers. They are scam artists with a central office in the Phillipines.

Their website has the scheme concealed and there is no way any can have a free trial and cancel within their time frame of 7 days. It takes 10 days to get the CD.

“You will automatically be billed each month according to the terms as outlaid on the offer page.”

-The terms are not listed on the sign-up page. They are concealed in a link at the bottom of the page, “terms and conditions”, where they are “outlaid”.

out•lay (out l )
n.
1. The spending or disbursement of money: the weekly outlay on groceries.
2. An amount spent; an expenditure: "huge new outlays for the military" New York Times.
tr.v. (out-l ) out•laid (-l d ), out•lay•ing, out•lays
To spend or disburse (money).

“If you choose to sign up for this product and pay the recurring monthly charges using a debit card you hereby provide pre-authorization and consent that blazingkeywords.com may charge $77.82 on a monthly basis.”

“Either party may terminate the Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party 7 (seven) days written notice of termination from initial sign up.”

-The catch here is that you don’t receive the CD within the trial period because it starts the day you sign up.

Comments

16th of May, 2009

Looks like these are all connected: Easy Google Profit - Google Treasure Chest is connected to grantspring.com and also to blazingkeywords.com who are still scamming people under the name asy Google Profits aka Easy Google Cash, latest version is google revolution www.googlerevolution.com

See here: https://www.blazingkeywords.com/index.php/Default/Contact.html
    and here: http://www.grantspring.com/index.php/Default/Contact.html

same contact info : 51 west center street #621 orem utah 84057

All these sites are connected as they have the same security certificate:

www.securehostingcertificate.com, securehostingcertificate.com, www.securehostingcertificate.com, www.productresourcenetwork.com, www.fundingstimulus.com, www.mystimulusonline.com, www.mystimulusgrant.com, www.stimulusfunding4me.com, www.grantstimulusnet.com, www.resourcenetexpress.com, www.benefit-today.com, www.myrewarder.com, www.funding-club.com, www.reward-me.com, www.a-1member.com, www.grant-pro.com, www.myrewardstore.com, www.powersellersguide.com, www.9membersupport.com, www.accessmemberarea.com, www.billingmembersupport.com, www.loginformembership.com, www.memberareabilling.com, www.memberbillingarea.com, www.membertoursupport.com, www.support-for-you.com, www.supportmembership.com, www.virtualmemberbilling.com, www.onlinememberareasupport.com, www.career-fly.com, www.blazingkeywords.com, www.myresource365.com, www.myproducts247.com, www.productresourcelink.com, www.productresourceclub.com, www.treasurechestnet.com, www.proproductresource.com, www.guideofproducts.com, www.keywordmaniapro.com, www.guideofkeywordspro.com, www.blazingwordsnet.com, www.keywordguidesite.com, www.mykeywordsnow.com, www.myblazingkeys.com, www.supportmembershipclub.com, www.supportkeywordsite.com usbgrants.com financialcrisisgrant.com

BBB also has a file on them with a rating of F:

Name: Benefit Member Pro/Member Reward Center
    Principal: Derek, Supervisor
    Customer Contact: Derek, Supervisor - (866) 549-0243
    Email Address:
    File Open Date: June 2008
    TOB Classification: Government Grant Services, Financial Aid Organizations, Internet Service Providers, Online Salesmen, Scientifically Unproven Health & Medical Product Providers
    BBB Accreditation: Benefit Member Pro/Member Reward Center is not a BBB Accredited business.
    Additional DBA Names: Mem2day
    EZGrants.com
    Member Reward Network
    Reward Me More
    Financial Crisis Grant

Now securecartcenter.com is still running ads on the CPA networks for Easy Google Profits aka Easy Google Cash aka Google Treasure Chest Kit

Two of the ad networks running the ads are :

leadexpose.com

Lidango Support

Email: support@lidango.com

Lidango Accounting

Email: accounting@lidango.com

Here are just two of many of their affiliates running the ads for them using fake blogs:

David Martin

United Kingdom
    tehfincheh@gmail.com
    owner of: www.googlepayday.info

17th of May, 2009

Against my better judgment I did this. It took only three days for them to take $72.63 out of my account, I have yet to receive the CD. I did not see anywhere in that agreement where it said anything about taking anything out monthly. I will be calling tomorrow morning to complain about this. Hopefully someone will answer because I would hate to have to close the account based on their fraud. I will be having surgery soon and will have to be out of work for a bit, I was hoping this would help me to still be able to take care of my family. I'm very upset and disappointed.

18th of May, 2009

Those of you that say all the "fine print" is hidden, are very much mistaken. I signed up and read, right on the sign up page, that I would be charged 72.96 per month if I agreed to the monthly. It appears that you aren't that interested in making money online, and have never had your own business to know that IT TAKES MONEY TO MAKE MONEY!!

18th of May, 2009

I agree it takes money to make money online, but the print out I have of the agreement doesn't say where I agreed to any charges further than $1.97 for shipping the disk, which I still haven't received. There was nothing on the sign up page about charging me any money before I confirmed I wanted to use the system. I am disputing the charge once it comes out of pending status and have deactivated the card used so they cannot charge me anything more.

19th of May, 2009

Whenever you want to purchase anything you should read the "Terms and Conditions" at the bottom of most websites. I did that and it clearly said they would charge that monthy fee until either party cancelled. When I saw the outragous fee of over $75 I knew right away that if I purchased that CD for only $1.95 they would start charging my credit card. You must read everything on the bottom of the page. I also Google the company name with the word "complaints" or "Scam" withing the search that way if their are complaints you will most likey see lots of complaints. I did it with this company and a ton of info came up all of it warning people not to buy anything from this company. So READ READ READ it doesnt take that long. Dont be willing to give up your credit card info so easy or you really cant blame anyone except yourself. Do a little preventive homework and it will be well worth it.

19th of May, 2009

Been a victim of a scam?

You should file a complaint at:

FTC:

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)

With the Attorney General's of your state and of the state where the scam is located:

BBB:

If you don't let the authorities know then you cannot expect them to do anything.
    If they get a large number of complaints about a company they will investigate.

• Th
      19th of May, 2009

I was signing up for another internet site which has a BBB A rating and I don't know how these people got my information, found the charges and had them stopped. They refunded my charge and then recharged the fees. Has anyone started legal proceedings or complaints?

20th of May, 2009

i signed up with google to receive a cd for instructions on how to manage a program that it supposed to help me make part time money. i gave my credit card info online and it cost me 1.97. nothing is said or implied to be a further cost until a decision by me to go ahead with the program. this a.m. i was checking my bank statement on line and was surprised to find a 72.21 unauthorized charge on my account. there was a telephone no. attached to the info on the charge. i called the number and after many minutes of waiting, was told that i would be getting a refund soon. i then checked on google and find that this is purported to be a super scam and many people have been taken in by the google name in the email advertising the program.
    one of the comments made by a customer is that after the refund is credited to the account, a charge is again made later for the same amount. this is an asian company, with headquarters in utah, but it is just a number that no one answers. the telephone number i called is 866-200-2473 and this number answers in the phillipines. i have another number from a website on google which is 888-258-9765, which answers as a location identified only as asia minor. i called this number and after taking more than ten minutes to identify myself, was told that a refund would be made, but not today, as they could only be active on an account 1 time per day, so i would have to call back tomorrow. i have cancelled the card i used to make the original 1.97 payment so i will not get burned again as others have.
    the web site name is www.blazingkeyword.com. i never heard of this site until today so i have beem scammed nicely.
    if you are in fact following up on these complaints please advise by email.. we need help out here.

20th of May, 2009

That is the key to fighting this. You have to cancel the card used or they will continue to charge it even if you cancel.

• Se
      21st of May, 2009

I usually dont fall for this kind of stuff. But, I sure did this time. I figured it was only 1.97 and even if it was not legitimate, I would not be losing that much money. That was until I googled blazingkeyword.com and found all the negative information about them. I called my bank about 10 minutes after signing up for the trial and cancelled my card. I also disputed the $1.97, I dont want them to get a penny. I could not see where they mentioned the monthly membership fee anywhere on the website, otherwise I would have not signed up. I usually dont fall for these money making scams, but I had heard about google adsense and figured this is what they were talking about. My mistake! Dont fall for these online money making scams and there are thousands of them out there. Research, research, research before you give up your cc#. I should have followed this advise myself.

• Ro
      21st of May, 2009

I thought I was smarter than them and used the Paypal plug-in Secure Single Purchase Card. I even notified them within the week to let them know that I wanted to cancel the service and they still charged me the $72.21.

I found out after this that a Single Use Card using the Paypal Plug-in isn't really a single use card. The merchant can continue to charge your account using that number for up to two months unless you manually go in and close that card out.

So not only am I upset with Blazing Keywords for saying they could provide a service that they don't provide I got burnt by Paypal as well.

Lessons learned, I won't make the same mistake twice.

• Da
      23rd of May, 2009

I input my information on the website Easy Google Profit Work From Home On Your Computer (Blazingkeywords.com) and received a call 2 days later. After I ordered their information packet for only $1.97 I was told that I would be charged $77.00 a month and that I could cancel within 7 days. The representative said that I would receive a password and username via email, which I never received. I tried to cancel by calling their 1-888 -248-9285 but they informed me that their computers were down. I then call my credit card to remove the charges. I called the 1888 number a second time and was informed again that heir computer was still down. I asked to speak to a manager. The representative stumbled with her words and stated that the manager was dealing with the computer issue. So I then call my credit card closed the account and had a new card mailed out to me. My credit card company said that they had charge me for $1.97 twice. This is a HUGE scam. . STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. It is a complete scam. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and filed a compliant with the Internet Crime Complaint Center.

Domain owner for www.kevins-money-blog.info :

Email: mediastar123@gmail.com

From: http://whois.domaintools.com/kevins-money-blog.info

• It
      23rd of May, 2009

I cancelled this two days after beginning it when I received a call from some ### wanting me to authorize two other companies access to my account. Two days after that I started receiving fraudulent charges from Georgia on the same card used for Blazingkeywords.scam. Charges ranging from Krogers, Best Buy and KFC.

• Bu
      24th of May, 2009

is there any way to get out of this scam if i have already purchased the $1.97 CD? I just signed up for it a few minutes ago ...is it too late or is there still a chance to do something besides canceling my card?

• Ag
      24th of May, 2009

first of all u are al stu**d it is not a scam

the 77 dllr charge is in te "Terms and Conditions" and it says

"If you choose to sign up for this product and pay the recurring monthly charges using a debit card you hereby provide pre-authorization and consent that blazingkeywords.com may charge $77.82 on a monthly basis. You may stop payment on any pre-authorized charge by notifying blazingkeywords.com at least three business days prior to the scheduled charge date. You agree your pre-authorization and written consent to charge your debit card is given in electronic form by submitting the request for the membership, and that an electronic signature is sufficient to authenticate your authorization to charge the debit card. You further agree that these terms and conditions shall be your copy of your pre-authorization for the debit card."

and this is the link so u can all read it.

the part that mention it is all in bold and also dont u know there is such thing as prepaid creditcard were u can put as much as u want and nothing more but u can´t see past ur own nose.

and to bush try to cancel the website acces asap.

u can also get a call from a call center from google blazing keywords and they will tell u all about it. that´s how i did the deal.

i use my credit card and then i cancel the website acces and i´ve been working with it joust fine but of course there are more stu**d people that rather complain about anything, than think for there own.

24th of May, 2009

Dude you are so wrong - of course it's a scam scam scam. The monthly fees are only mentioned in the terms and conditions and NOT on the order page. The link to the terms and conditions is in tiny print at the bottom of the page. This is in breach of FTC disclosure guidelines. Not only are you signed up to over 70 dollars a month in charges from blazingkeywords but also from another "service" (grantsprings) and there is no opt out for this.

The websites being used to promote this "offer" like www.kevins-money-blog.info are fake blogs with fake pictures, fake testimonials, fake story, fake location, pictures of fake checks etc - all of this is illegal - fraud and deception dude.

In addition the "product" provided by Blazing Keywords is complete garbage. Very generic information of no practical use whatsoever - you can find more useful info for free just by using Google to search for it.
    See: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=29301

• Me
      26th of May, 2009

and not only is the terms and conditions in small print after click the button, WHAT OR THATS RIGHT!!! THERE IS NO ACCESS TO THE CLICKING ON THE BUTTON...
    In other words you CANNOT access the terms and conditon button that is located in tiny almost to blurry to be seen print at the bottom of the page. The access button goes nowhere...so if you want to read the terms and conditions you have to pay the so called shipping and handling fee of 1.97 to view it!!!
    NOT ILLEGAL...oh you bet it is!!!
    If you got caught in this scam be sure to call the bank or credit company right away so you can cancel your card becasue if you are relying on writing a letter to cancel it will not work why? you ask?? BECAUSE THERE IS NO SUCH ADDRESS... THEY ARE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY TO AVOID prosecution...
    so all you can do is contact the bank and cancel your card and get a new card.
    Also contact the FTC and BB in Utah and everywhere else that you live or they are supposidly at.
    Be safe and good luck out there in cyberland...

• Cy
      26th of May, 2009

Well if you look at the Disclaimer at the bottom of the Page it say's it all.
    Gave me enough of a warning to reaserch first.
    I found 10's of thousands of complaints.
    Hmm..10, 000 x 72.27$ USD i almost wish i had thought of this Scam. Tell you what i can bur you a CD and ship it FREE for $1.97 (Covers my Cost) and on that CD i will list all known NON-Legit ways to Make money online...Wait that would have to be on a 20 gigabyte Blueray with 6 follow up editions.

Read the Disclaimer below from their site: Note it say's "No way affiliated with, endorsed by or in any way associated with Google"

From Blazingkeywords.com:
    (do not sign up for the link below)

The trademarks in this image are owned by their respective owners who do not endorse this product.

Powered by SMARTagent
    Blazing Keywords is not affiliated with, endorsed by or in any way associated with Google. Results vary. Individuals have been remunerated.
    All Content Copyright © 2005-2009, Easy Google Cash, LLC. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
    Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of Easy Google Cash, LLC

• Ra
      27th of May, 2009

The same thing happened to me as well. I can't remember exactly what I was doing when I came accross the google treasure chest offer. I was lead to believe that all I was purchasing was a free disk just for paying the $1.97 shipping. The only problem is that I can't remember exactly what the sign up page looked like and if the t.o.s was posted on the page because I didn't submit my information directly from there website. It wasn't until the $72.21 charge appeared on my statement that I realized what I had done and I blame myself for not looking into in it first. How the hell was I suppose to know, I thought it was through the google site in which I love. And then I received an e-mail from grantsprings.com giving me a friendly reminder that my monthly payments were set to bill on 6/25/2009 for $24.87 a month. I didn't know what the hell was going on so I e-mailed them back and told them I didn't sign up for this and to tell me what the hell was going on. They then e-mailed back and gave me a cancelation # which I have no clue what to do with it. The $24.87 charge on my card was still pending when I closed the card. Does anyone know if I will still be charged for that? I don't know how anyone can say that this is not a scam, unless you yourself are doing this to people. I'll take the blame [even though it's technically not my fault] for the $72.21 charge for being a dumb ### and giving the ### my card #, as for these other charges that I never signed up for, hell, never even heard of is fraud. I'm not going to waste my time calling the A-Holes and getting the run around because if i'm not mistaken I think 30 days has already passed and if they are just hanging up on people and not giving up information then what's the point, not to mention not even answering the damn phone. I filed a dispute and just hopefully they will help me out on this. If not then it looks like i'm 72 dollars poorer. Karma is a ### and those ### will get what's coming to them sooner or later.