A-1 Appliance Parts / Bad service

A-1 Appliance Parts
Ordered items on 8/12. Emailed for a status on 8/16 and received no response. Called on 8/20 and was told order had not shipped even though web site showed items on hand. Was rudely hung up on by customer service.

A  12th of Feb, 2009 by
I had the same problem with A1-Appliance.com. I ordered on December 8th and the package was damaged by UPS. We called customer service immediately when we found out the package was damaged and they said they would reorder it that day (December 27th). When we emailed them on January 6th they said that because of the holidays they did not reorder it and that it would be reordered that day and would take 4 weeks. So we continued to wait for 4 weeks and on the 5th week (February 12th) we called them again. I spoke to a manager this time and was told they never reordered it, it was a mistake and that they could refund my $. I told them I did not want a refund I wanted them to fix their mistake and ship my product immediately. In any case, I hope to see my order in 2-3 weeks (probably the first week of March) Which will be 3 months after I ordered and paid for my product. They also indicated that they would not compensate me for shipping or any discounts for my inconvience. The manager said that they cannot lose money on an order. They seemed to think that refunding a customer is the best option to fix their mistakes. They would rather lose a customer than deal with the headache that they created.