9th Tee Enterprises / Bad service

Ordered on 12/23/08. Paid for overnight shipping ($35 extra charge) as it was a Christmas gift. Received immediate order confirmation via e-mail. Was excited!! Money immediately taken out of my Paypal account. As of 12/30/08 no package, no shipping information, no reply to my attempts to contact 9th tee via e-mail. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
After reading multiple reviews (too late, I know), it appears that this company used to be responsible. I'm not sure what has happened, but all reviews in late 2007 through 2008 are horrible. STAY AWAY from 9th Tee.
I will be contacting the BBB about them and will post to this review with any new information.
What they are doing constitutes Fraud in any state. STAY AWAY from 9th Tee.

The day after this post I received an e-mail from 9th Tee confirming my shipment. It was shipped overnight (7 days late).
Long story short: I received the items after 8 days, but paid for express shipping.
Also - the owner FINALLY contacted me via e-mail AFTER the item was delivered...

Ia

Comments

• Dw
      23rd of Jul, 2009
    9th Tee Enterprises - Noodle seats for Pool
    9th Tee Enterprises

Ordered a swimming pool noodle seat from this company. After nearly a month, two attempts to contact them, and after filing a claim with Pay Pal, they finally shipped the merchandise. Do not buy from these people!