999inks / Ink Cartridges

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

DO NOT USE 999inks.. I placed an order in January, and 10 days later am still waiting for the goods to be delivered. Numerous phone calls and e mails and am still waiting for a response. Managed to get through on one phone call to be told they had had a technical error and was going to post it first class (that was 7 days ago). They take your money, you get no goods, you cannot get in contact with them!! AVOID 999inks ...

Ta

Comments

• St
      23rd of Feb, 2010

Same has happened to me. I placed an order on Feb 2 and am still waiting. For the last three weeks I have been told it is going to be despatched in a few days time but it never arrives. First of all it was out of stock, then it was due to a warehouse move, then because they have been overwhelmed with orders - I wonder what the next excuse will be.

• Da
      5th of Apr, 2011

I was sent Canon cartridges, that they said were compatible and were not!!! waiting two months for replacements, keep being flobbed off, told them I will happily send thier details to all my friends on FB, where they have a page saying do not use them... watch this space!!