Comments

• Hi
      19th of Jan, 2007

Same here!

• Gu
      26th of Jan, 2007

HMMM 954-346-1212 calls my 3 cells & hangs up & when I return the call I get a BUSY signal.I have been informed by my OFFICER husband they are a ID theft ring 8 ways to TUESDAY.If any others receive this call DO NOT ANSWER or CALL the number back.

• Un
      29th of Jan, 2007

Ok well I decided to investigate this a little deeper after receiving these phone calls repetitively. So I did a reverse phone number search and came up with this:

Ginger, Daniel
    5049 Higel Ave
    Sarasota, FL 34242-1525
    (941) 346-1212

30th of Jan, 2007

This number called me and when i called back it was busy!!!

• Mu
      30th of Jan, 2007

I just received a call from this number too and it was in the middle of my class too so it was very distrusting and extremely annoying when i got a busy tone every time i tried to call it back

• Cs
      31st of Jan, 2007

I've received multiple missed calls from this # on my cell. I tried calling back & it's always busy. I also got calls from 801-642-0240 on the same days??? That # goes to a recording about some online courses.

• Em
      31st of Jan, 2007

You're telling me this is a identity theft ring? This number is on my caller ID (on my cell) twice right now. Who are these people?

• Gu
      1st of Feb, 2007

Same here. They are calling my number in Las Vegas.

• Na
      2nd of Feb, 2007

I have gotten the same call that you guys have gotten and a buddy of mine just sent me an email that is the national no call list and it should remove your number from any calling agency. Its worth a shot. I did it and no calls yet. The number is 888-382-1222.

• Ke
      6th of Feb, 2007

I have received calls from this number as well. Once daily since 2/1/07. What is this all about?

Maryland

• Da
      6th of Feb, 2007

(954) 346-1212 is Unpublished or Unavailable (954) 346-1212
    Type: Land Line
    Provider: South Central Bell
    Location: Coral Springs, FL

Due to number portability, some numbers have been transferred to a new service provider.

• Em
      12th of Feb, 2007

This number has called my cell phone once for the past 3 days. I've never been able to answer it...and the same as everyone else, every time I tried to call it back, it was a busy signal. My number is on the national do not call list, so I'm not too sure if that would work for this. I guess I won't call it back anymore, especially if it's one of those numbers that you call back and some how you end up with an enormous bill--scams....bs.

15th of Feb, 2007

Hmmm, I called back and got not a busy signal but a telephone-company-like recording saying it was "disconnected or no longer in service".... and this not one hour after calling me (for the umpteenth time in the last month... feh.

• Je
      16th of Feb, 2007

I just received a call from this number at 2:09 Central time and called it back at 2:19 and it said the number is disconnected. I am located in MN. After reading this thread I may see who I can report this to.

• Pa
      20th of Feb, 2007

I have begun to receive the calls from Coral Springs Florida, today and yesterday...954-346-1212...I am in North Carolina, isn't there a way to stop the calls? Please advise...thanks!

• St
      22nd of Feb, 2007

I have received calls from the number 801-642-0240 for several days to which I have not answered, the caller ID shows "one on one" sounds like a smut hotline to me. Probably someone that doesn't like me gave my phone number out on line thinking it would be funny. I think I will answer it next time and see. The calls are always at around 7:30pm EST.

• La
      3rd of Mar, 2007

I also been getting this calls here. It happen when i am away. I have a aol caller alert and the computer show the number and leave them in my caller alert and i trace it to see who they are before i call back but if i cannot find out who they are, then what i do is i put them in the annoyed block called list and they will get the message to not called back again and if they keep on calling here, they will just keep on being block, and i do not have to put up with that. You can get them if you have the aol, sign up for the caller alert, they are very helpful too. You can block the person that is very annoyed. I hope this help you all on what to do. Sorry this were a long letter but this is what i did.

• Va
      12th of Mar, 2007

I also have been getting calls from this 801-642-0240. I have missed both calls but am afraid to call back because of the identity theft alert someone told me about, should we be worried? Its quite annoying!

• Ly
      16th of Apr, 2007

For the last few days I've been getting calls from this number and I DON'T like it one bit. How can phone company give phone numbers to businesses or residents without getting their names? I know they don't, do the phone company should be made to have every business name & number displayed on all phones where the customers have caller ID.

I lived in Ft. Lauderdale (thats where the calls are coming from) and my ex-boyfriends and ex-husband lives and as far as I know it could be one of them calling especially since one of them just went to jail for non payment of child support. Whatever phone company gave this number should be made aware of what this company or person is doing. To me this is a form of stalking and if I continue to get the calls from them I AM GOING TO FIND OUT WHO ARE THEY AND WHEN I DO, I WILL PURSUE A LAWSUIT!!!

• Na
      26th of Apr, 2007

954-346-1212 - they call me all the time and just call me 5mins ago. And i want it to stop.