911safes.com / Shipping of damaged goods

Here is a company that has no phone number, shipped a safe to me that was badly dinged, packed it in a new box, shipped it out, and does not stand behind their product. No external damage to the cartons noted, or interior cartons, they were perfect. The website makes it very clear that any damage must be the fault of the shipper not the supplier. so there you are. beware of damaged goods.

Bo

More 911safes.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Be
      14th of Oct, 2011

Sounds like you contacted a totally different company. I contact the customer service number, that "IS" listed on the web site, and received the product that they did not have displayed on their web site. I received valuable information from them. They placed the item on the web site for me to purchase and the whole experience was very smooth and satisfactory. Maybe there was a communication problem with experience? I would and do recommend this company to everyone. They have the best prices and the friendliest customer service.

• Ra
      7th of Nov, 2012

It is marked very clearly on their web site about the 10 day return policy and the restocking fees. You should have read it before you purchased it. I always read the return policy before I purchase anything. They are a great company and I have been doing business with them for 13 years now. Blame yourself for your own negligence.