888.COM / best gaming site online - I got screwed

best freaking gaming site online. this site promote online gaming and guaranteed you will win... I won

$20, 000.00 but they said I would win $100, 000

what a bunch of liars

Download Casino-on-Net in 3 Easy StepsThis quick start page will guide you through our fast and easy download and installation process. For more detailed instructions, please visit our Getting Started section.

888.com does not allow anyone under the age of 18 to play its online games. To learn more about 888.com's initiatives, visit our Responsible Gaming page.
download you are here

A dialog box appears.
Click on Run and follow the prompts to start the installation process. This may take a few minutes depending on your internet speed.
If the dialog box does not appear, click on "Download" to restart the download process.
You can also contact our Member Support for assistance.
Installation

Installation will start immediately.
Follow the prompts to complete installation. Once completed, the 888.com software will open on your screen.
If the dialog box does not appear, click on "Installation" to restart the download process.
You can also contact our Member Support for assistance.
Register for an Account

Click on Money Play.
A registration form will appear. Enter the requested information and accept the Terms & Conditions.
Log in with your username and password.
Make your first deposit and get your Welcome Bonus!
If you are unable to register or encounter any other problems, please contact our Member Support.

Comments

• Dj
      28th of Feb, 2010

888.net casino

Do not use or trust this company, they have no customer service and hide behind there t&c
    They will allow anyone to deposit any ammount of money but only ask for additional infomation when you come to withdraw.
    I am all for security but it must work both ways, this company take your money without question but will loo for any loophole not to pay it out.
    Tell your freinds, family to stay clear.

• 88
      11th of Nov, 2010

The terms they have for taking money out is silly. I put 100 gbp in unknowing they had added 100 gbp "bonus" played some games - I usually lose - but won so tried to take out 248 gbp with 400 gbp still on the account. they would not let this happen. for me to withdraw any money out I needed to wager 30, 000.00 (as I play blackjack) is this really acceptable?

• Vi
      9th of Oct, 2011
    888.COM - Advertising
    England, Greater Manchester
    United Kingdom

I am sick to death of going on line and when I have finished I log out to find an 888.com advert for their gambling site. it is damned annoying and beginning to annoy me. does anybody have the same trouble? can anybody recommend a way of getting rid of this forced advertising? if so please let me know.