87offer.com / Save643.com / took money with out authorization

1 don't have onedont have one, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: don't have one

I have a 27.16 charge on my credit card that I haven't used in months. How did they get this information? I don't know who they are so I call the number on the detail on my credit card and it says to wait for a customer rep and then it hangs up. I called 5 times same thing. So I go to the web sight listed on my card it doesnt exist. So I look on line at my credit card and I get this web sight save643.com so I look that up and all I see are complaint pages for this scam charging anywear from $20 to me $27.16, plus I'm paying finance charges for this that I didn't authorize. I want my money back and I want this pretend company to have to pay an additional charge to all the people they have taken money from with out permission. WTF do they think they can just take money and no one would notice????

Carly Haggett

Comments

• Je
      20th of Mar, 2009

I'm having the same problem with 87offer.com. When I call, they hang up. I think this is tied in with fit-fac.com and the acai berry supplement "operation." I ordered a trial of the acai berry supplement and was signed up for 2 other internet companies who charge me monthly.

• Kr
      20th of Mar, 2009

This company did me the same way, I was so mad!!! It caused me alot of frustration and time trying to figure out how to correct the charge!

• Kr
      20th of Mar, 2009

They are not a company, they are CROOKS! They charged me like twice a month, if not more, for a colon cleansing product I never even heard of or for that matter, never even recieved any product of that kind. For some reason I was getting a Hoodia product I never ordered, and they kept coming and coming in mail, like 4 bottles at a time. Good Lord, these people need to be stopped!! I had to change my credit card out for a new one, be on the phone all day, it was a mess. But thankfully my credit card company and I went over all my charges starting from like 1 year ago, the operater told me.

• En
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I just noticed today that they have been charging my account for 9 months at more than $20 dollars a crack--for nothing! I never heard of this company and I have never received any merchandise. I don't know how the credit card company could accept these charges (there is also an international conversion fee) but they say they are not responsible--then who is?? Needless to say, I have cancelled the credit account!!

• Co
      24th of Mar, 2009

This company has been charging my account for two years. 20.95 has been debited from my account from 87offer.com and save643.com

My bank is investigating the companies and I have since cancelled my cards

• Bl
      3rd of Nov, 2009

I JUST NOTICED THIS CHARGE THAT ON MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE SAME $20.95.THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON ABOUT SIX MONTHS.I DIDN'T AUTHORIZE THIS CHARGE FROM IOFFER.COM.HAS ANYONE FOUND AN ANSWER PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

• Mk
      17th of Dec, 2009

I ordered berets for my hair back in February. In April I'm seeing a $20.97 charge on my credit card with an 888 number on my statement. I called that number at that time and spoke with a gentleman so he would CANCEL the charge, avoid future charges and credit my account for what they'd charged me for. I use my card a lot so there's always a page of items. In May I saw my credit so I thought I'd resolved it. In June and since June I have continued to get charged $21.97. Now, in December when I call the number on my charge card next to the charge, the number is no longer in service. DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW WHO TO CONTACT ON-LINE OR OTHERWISE? The only thing I can do now is contact my credit card company and complain of fraudulent use of my card and see if they can help me. This won't recover the $100 or so dollars already charged all these months though. They (whoever they are) needs to be reported and I'm going to see what I can do to make that happen.