8773078327 Bluestar / unauthorized recurring charge

GA, United States Review updated:
This company has been taking $8.95 out of my checking account for three months. My bank told me that I would have to close my account in order to stop it.

Who are these people? I can't find any information on them!

Comments

Ms
  22nd of Jun, 2009
Blue star has taken 60 dollars from my account and refusses to refund my money. I had no idea who or what they were until i had looked it up on the internet. I had been away on vacation and had no time to check my bank account. When i had looked i had noticed something from blue star had been taken out. i looked them up and decided to go to my bank and get things worked out. my bank called blue star and the lady on the phone from blue star was no help at all. They had the wrong adress and said they would not give me the one that they had. i was furious because now im stuck with over draft fees and what not for something i did not sign up for. I cannot explain how mad i am at this company.
Hi
  25th of Nov, 2009
This company just took $15.00 from my account and i have no idea how they got my bank info. I called my bank and they said I would have to close my account and open another one to fix it because they know my bank info. The only thing my bank would tell me was the company's name is Bluestar but there is no phone number or address. If anyone knows anything about this company or any other information please let me know. I want my money and I will get it!
Kw
  2nd of Dec, 2009
What About I checked my account today Blue Star took 35.00 out of my account and Usa Credit took 149.95 well I getting ready to call the bank