86PhotoVideo.com / Scam

1 unknown/ not listedNew York City, NY, United States
Phone: 347-289-8971

I ordered something form this website about 8 months or so ago only to receive an email saying they no longer had the product and would send it once they received more. Well I never recieved my order and they didnt charge me so I assumed they never received another shipment. I ordered another similar product a few days ago and recieved yet another email but this time it was that i needed to call in to them so they can process my order. I called in thinking they needed me to verify who I was and my order but it was them trying to sell me more things I did not want. I told the representative (who after hesitating said his name was "Bobby") then had an "I dont care" attitude. I told him to cancel my order and asked why he was acting as if he didnt care his company was losing a customer and with a sarcastic tone replied "No comment". I called and asked to speak with a supervisor and the supervisor (claiming his name was "Manny") claimed they would investigate- also giving me the "I dont care attitude" and brush off and then hung up on me. I see now after reading other people's comments about this "business" that they didnt care about "losing" a customer because they never intended to send me the product I ordered- I do believe they are a scam business trying to get your info. I did contact my bank and put an alert on my credit report and will be reporting this scam to the Better Business Bureau. Hopefully others will not fall victim to them but if you do just be careful and take the necessary steps to protect yourself.

Ir