86PhotoVideo.com / Purchase on-line

Phone: 800-815-2040

Yesterday I ordered Nikon Cool Pix P80 camera from 86 street Photo and Video On-line. The price for the camera was $215., which ios more than one hunderd dollars less than at other reatilers. After placing the order on-line, I got a phone call and email stating that I have to call them in order to verufy my oredr. They verufied my CC info, and then suggested to by additional items which I did not want to buy. Imeediately after this conversation. I got an email telling that they do not have my item in stock, and shipping of my order will be delayed for 3-4 weeks. The camera is still on their website with even lower price of $209. Nothing indicates that it is out of stock.

Ir

Comments

• Mr
      30th of Oct, 2008

I ordered a camera and a GPS on the 29th, today (10/30/2008)there was an Email requesting I comfirm my order. I called "Steve" and he "verified" my shipping address, then started trying to sell me a charger for the GPS, then data cards. I told him I was all set with that stuff, he got a little huffy, and basically hung up. I was well aware that the extras he was trying to sell me were either included, or not necessary. They were also many times over priced. Seconds later the Email showed up in my box stating that the order was now back ordered and would not be delivered for 3-4 weeks. I will be filing an online complaint with the NYS Attorney Generals Office after I send this. I will then encourage them to make good on their offered prices.