866 528 6550 / cd 1.98 took 59.95 from my acct.

1 205 S Dick price rdKennedale, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 817 483 2009

went on a site and they took my money of 1.98 for a cd I ordered on 10/16/08 then all of the sudden on 10/23/08 I see a 59.95 charge that is pending that I did not authorize, they said well it said you had 6days, , , , they decieved the buyer into thinking it was only a 1.98 I never even got the cd. on 10/23 I called and told them I didnt order their service he said oh but you did and you had to cancel bt 10/21, I never even went on the site again. Dont even remember the name of it. they said it was www.grantsc.com and their number is [protected] this is the biggest scam you stole my money...

De

Comments

Ma
  23rd of Oct, 2008

I PURCHASED THIS SAME CD FOR 1.98 AS WELL IT NEVER SAID NOTHING ABOUT A SUBSCRIPTION AND THEN WAS CHARGED 59.95 AS WELL TRIED CALLING THE NUMBERS SEVERAL TIMES COULDNT GET THROUGH...GOING TO TRY AGAIN TOMORROW THIS GRANT SEARCH WAS GOING TO BE FOR MY BUSINESS CALLED ANGELS AT YOUR DOOR WHICH IS A COMPANY DESIGNED TO HELP PEOPLE IN NEED OF SERVICES AND CANT AFFORD THEM I WANTED TO GET THIS STARTED AND NOW THESE JERKS TOOK MONEY FROM MY CHILDRENS MOUTHS PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS GOTTEN THERE MONEY BACK LET ME KNOW EMAIL ME AT angelsatyourdoor2525@yahoo.com OR CALL ME AT 248-636-7187...PLEASE HELP...

Re
  7th of Nov, 2008

The name of the business listed on the BBB website is GRANTS SEARCH CENTER

I urge everyone to file a complaint against them, especially after noting that the BBB could not verify a valid business license for these crooks.

To file a claim with the BBB go to http://www.vegasbbb.org/rptrel.asp?bbbid=78196#bci

Unfortunately, posting info here only allows those of us who have been ripped off to commiserate with each other. It doesn't prevent them from victimizing others.
File a claim with the BBB as well as with the FTC. They are taking advantage of people who NEED MONEY. Don't let them get you any more!
Remember, the ONLY FREE MONEY is the MONEY THEY STOLE FROM YOU!

Be
  13th of Jan, 2009

I rec'd a call today asking me to verify my e-mail address. I was told that I had ordered a cd on 1-12-09, which I did not. They charged my bank account $1.99. I asked the man his company name 3 times, he said the name so that you could not understand it. I asked what I ordered and was told a grant cd. I was told that my subscrition had been cancelled. He also told me that I would receive a full refund. Lets see how much they hit my accoutn for.