81.199.63.115 IP Address / Fake email scam

1 New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

I received a scam email pretending to be stella Oponga from Rwanda in Africa looking for a mate.

The email came from the IP Address at 81.199.63.115 which is sourced from PETACH-TIKVA in Israel.

This is a scam that your government should stop. The message read as follows:

HELLO

My Name is stella Oponga from Rwanda in Africa presently residing in Dakar senegal.

I was impressed seek for my soul mate, and also i like to establish a long lasting relationship with you.

In addition, i will like you to reply me through my private
email ><stellaoponga@yahoo.com

so that i will give you my picture and more about me.Thanks waiting to hear from you soonest.

Love,

Comments

• Ru
      27th of Apr, 2009

anyone that actually sends money to anyone in africa for rental properties, shipping fees, or western union anything almost needs to lose the money.

WHY?

seriously shake your head and listen to everyones warnings...

• St
      25th of May, 2009

Sir,

Greetings. I am Andy Inglis; Head, Production/Marketing Unit of B.P.Oil Plc
    London. I need your collaboration in order to re-route the sum of 59 Million
    Pounds. The amount in question was generated through sales of various oil
    products and concealed in a Vault of a Freight Forwarding Company under
    strict non-disclosure pact. If I have your cooperation, this money will be
    transferred to your Bank Accounts and subsequently invested in a selected
    viable Industrial Project. If I can rely on you, I shall proceed to authorize
    the delivery of this fund to your country. Subsequently, I shall arrive your
    Country for further negotiations on a long-term Joint venture that will yield
    maximum profit for the both of us. If interested, contact me with your
    Personal and Company Profile including contact details as soon as possible.

Regards,

Andrew INGLIS
    Production/Marketing Dept, B.P Oil Plc.
    1 St James Square, London SW1Y 4PD UK.
    Tel: (44)7035-916-293
    www.bp.com

From andyinglis@britishpetroleumgroup.net

I received this email from the same IP address OriginatingIP: 81.199.63.115 (info@paulaflynn.org)

• Ba
      19th of Feb, 2011

I already have a fake email too.. and thanks God im not get involved to far..
    the name is Andrew Inglis, he say want to send US$ 8, 8 million.. by fast track courier services to malaysia under full diplomatic. but when i ask about the site that he send to me in www.ftsce.com (made by someone in malaysia), he very angry..
    I just laught that he was really fake, because if he is real he just give some argument.. and follow up the issue.
    The Description in delivery:
    35 Kg Hand Luggage Sent by Andrew Inglis of 16S-177 St John Street, ECIV 5PV London

• Gh
      28th of Feb, 2011

I have the same email from Andrew Inglis. He contacted me via facebook and then my email:)
    This the contend of his email:

BRITISH PETROLEUM PLC.
    Fax: +44 (0)20 7496 4630
    www.bp.com

CONSIDER THIS VERY PERSONAL

Good day Ghalib Hamidi,

I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that we newly met on Face Book during my discreet search for a foreign partner whom can assist me in taking this business to its success.

Due to the recent (BP) Gulf of Mexico oil spill disaster that happens on April 20, 2010 Deepwater Horizon drilling rig explosion which unfortunately claimed the lives of 11 Platform workers and injured 17 others. At initial investigation to the cause of the disaster, my office was held responsible for shortcutting procedures, which compelled me to relinquish my position as Head of Exploration and Production.

The reason I contacted you is that I wish to visit your country to possibly conclude an arrangement on a personal business, which I intend, to carryout in your country through your assistance. I want you to handle the local arrangement of opening a Dollar Account with a reputable Bank where the proceeds of my private oil deals will be deposited.

I will give you further directives as soon as I receive your consent and contact details through my private email below.( andiglsw@hotmail.com )

Kindly respond only through my personal email and not my official email address. Do get in touch with me only on these secure telephone numbers: Tel: + 447031893554.

Yours Sincerely,

Andrew Inglis.

CEO Exploration and Production
    Bp.com

26th of Mar, 2011

Dear Team,

My mail i.e krish.shona2006@gmail.com.I ma using this mail id from last more than 1 year and now there is an error meaasge on my mail for the opening of mail on other IP Address 117.205.98.115.

So plz arrange to blacklist this IP.

Regards
    Paras

• Go
      7th of Jul, 2011

I received the same mail. But I did not realize it was scam, and provided my personal info such as phone number, home address. So, now is it just ok with ignoring his further contact or should I respond to him in some way?