800PBX.com / services don't work

There services they are selling don't work. The calls don't go through and the callers get disconnected or dead air. I purchased 6 month of service upfront and am now 3 weeks into my service and it is still not functioning properly as was sold to me. The customer service keeps telling me that the problems are fixed but nothing changes.

Comments

• Va
      12th of Jan, 2008
    800PBX.com - Santa Claus never called
    800PBX.com
    www.800pbx.com

So I signed up for the 800pbx santa calls service and they were suppose to have 'santa' call my nephew on Christmas but too bad for him, 800PBX never called. That's crappy and I never should have trusted this 800pbx service. I gave them our phone number and personal information and for what? They didn't do what they said they were going to do and now they still have my personal info, perhaps to advertise to me.

13th of Oct, 2008

Lorne Lieberman

Sorry for the inconvenience. I take care of support issues at 800PBX. Please send your contact details and account information directly to sam@800pbx.com. I will investigate the issues closely and ensure that all the issues be resolved in 1-2 business days.

Thanks

• Nh
      15th of Jan, 2009
    800PBX.com - ignored a refund request
    800pbx.com
    Texas

I requested a full refund for the setup fees and the first months service because we never got the system set up and functioning.
    It never worked. The customer service reps were no help.
    We never used the service.
    They refunded the monthly service fee of $49.99 but seem to balk at refunding the $74.98 setup fees. I made my first request Nov 28, 2008.
    Today is January 15, 2009.
    You decide!
    I am beginning my letter writing campaign to the FTC, FCC, Texas Railroad Commission (yes, they seem to control all utilities in Texas), and the Texas Consumer Complaint Division.
    They are messing with the wrong guy!

• Av
      26th of Jan, 2009

Hi Nhopkins

We do not have $74.98 setup fees at first point. I am not sure of your account. Can you send us your ticket id so that I can look into it immediately for you.

Also when you say that " we never got the system set up and functioning.", I am not sure what you mean. The system works as you design and there is nothing more to it.

Please email me (avi at 800pbx dot co m) with your ticket information or userid and I will get back to you.

- Avi