800PBX / 800PBX support billing suck!

WI, United States Review updated:
3.35

Week ago, i signed up for this 800pbx.com number services. The product is awesome but the follow up by the support guys is terrible. i was told i would be called and none responded... guys cant even understand english. It is absolutely appalling No-one that I have written to or spoken to seems to know what's going on. The ' fax on demand' service doesn't work.

To add to this , they bill even after i canceled the service. This is pure fraud...
Pa

Comments

Sa
  9th of Jul, 2008
Hello

This is Sam from 800PBX. I manage the support process. I will be glad to help you if you can give me more details on it.

We are very prompt with the Cancellation requests. If you feel that we have overcharged, please contact me directly so that I can get the issue resolved asap.

Thanks
To
  28th of Aug, 2008
On 800PBX…

They stopped forwarding my faxes for about a week due to a technical issue.
They did not inform me.
They did not inform anyone or the user base. This is basic customer service at it’s very worst.
There is no notification on their site about any issues.
I rely on their system for my business and they have materially harmed my business.

For the last week I casual sat around waiting for my business faxes. Senders were confirming
“yes, I sent the fax and my log says it went thru” my response “I didn’t get it, can you resend”

They were all sent and queued in their system and not forwarded me. I still haven’t got the queued faxes.

Do not use them and do not recommend them.
On the contrary, you should steer all away from them.

They have a hobby system. Not for business users.

Very, very disappointed and damaged 800PBX user.

You are now chatting with john olsen (sales/support)
john: Welcome to Live Help, how are you today?
Tony: is your fax system working yet
Tony: When can i expect to get the faxes that are queued in your system that were not forwarded to my email?
john: Our technical team is working on it
john: Please give us time to resolve
Tony: I don't need you to resolve the problem.
Tony: I need you to send me the faxes queued in your system.
Tony: Where on you web site can I find an announcement about your fax issue?
Tony: When did you notify your users that your fax system was not working?
Tony: When did you responsibly notify your user community about fax outage?
john: Please give us time to check
john: We got some technical problem
Tony: When did you responsibly notify your user community about fax outage?
Tony: Where on you web site can I find an announcement about your fax issue?
Tony: This is your responsibility!
john: There is no announcement about fax issue on our website
Tony: Where then is the announcement. How do your users know that they are not receiving faxes?
Tony: You should fix your technical issue. BUT, you MUST tell your user about the outage!
john: I agree with you
then I logged off the chat line.

Please take full license to reprint my email. I want to save anyone from I can from 800PBX.
800PBX is cc: on this email as well.

tt
Sa
  13th of Oct, 2008
Tony Thomas

Sorry for the inconvenience. All our systems have 100% up time.

Please pass on your account information so that I can check the chat archives to get complete information on the issue.

Thanks
Av
  20th of Jan, 2009

800PBX - False Advertising
800PBX

I signed up for the basic plan in December. Although I had some technical difficulties, I needed more minutes and upgraded to "silver plan". However instead of getting the 750 minutes as advertised on their website, I only received 500 minutes. ?? After calling and emailing support, they are sticking to this answer (see below). Keep in mind, when I upgraded nothing said 500 minutes. In addition when you ad minutes it takes about 30 minutes to show on your account and you do not get any indication that the minutes has been added, which is important given the problems I have with the website. Instead of giving credit for one of the minute purchased because I hit submit twice, I get billed twice. By the way, I still can't enable call recording.

Hello

Our customer support team personnel has replied to your support request

Dear Customer,

You have been charged according to our old plan. We have changed our plans from January 1st 2009.It is applicable to those customer's who have signed up in January 2009.

You will not get 750 free minutes for silver plan. You will be getting 500 minutes for silver plan as per our old plans. I guess you have tried twice for adding more minutes. For that reason you have billed twice.

To enable call recording click on extensions select call recording option and save. You can enable call recording for any extension that you wish to have.

Thanks®ards,
800pbxsupport.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support request and responses.
Mr
  13th of Nov, 2010

800PBX - poor customer service
800pbx
who knows
who knows
800pbx.com

800 pbx is dissappointing. Over the years, I have used 800pbx hoping they would get better. Customer service is still horrible and at times you will find out that your greeting has changed saying that your business is closed. So, if you dont call and check your greeting you may find out that your cutomers are being told your closed. This is the problem that I have as I type this message. I can't get on the web site to change anything because their server is not responding. I'm losing a lot of money. I called customer service and no help; they can barely speek english. On the site they will tell you, that you can merge to 800pbx+ but they do not give a link on how to merge. I've called customer service several times over the past 16 months on how to merge old account to new. Guess what it's still not merged. This company has a lot of potential; its a shame its wasted on the prior ownership. I will start looking for a better service provider..
Mr
  13th of Nov, 2010
800 pbx is dissappointing. Over the years I have used 800pbx hoping thy would get better. Customer service is still horrible amd at times you will find out that your greating has changed saying that your closed. So, if you dont call ao check your greating you may find out that your cutomers are being told your closed.
Nr
  10th of Feb, 2011
I have had the same issue. It's looking more and more like these people are going out of business, BUYER BEWARE!
I was told my issues with my fax number would be resolved over a month ago, but no resolution and no communication from them since. Now my phone system is no longer working and I can no longer login to my online account either. Doubtful how long Invox, 800pbx, pbxplus or whatever else they're calling themselves will be around given the problems all their users are experiencing.

Of course the promised refund never came either!
Nr
  10th of Feb, 2011
All their systems are 100 back up? HAH! I had this issue back in 2008 and now its occuring all over again, but workse. It's looking more and more like these people are going out of business, BUYER BEWARE!

Of course the promised refund never came either!