800-super Calling Card / Card to stay away

In April I have bought '800-SUPER' $5 calling card (112 minutes, no maintenance fee and no connection fees). Their customer service number is [protected].

During first two weeks I have made three short calls: 10 minutes, 16 minutes, and 12 minutes. While calling I have noticed that the rate per minute is nearly 50% higher than the advertised rate (advertised rate - 4.5c/min, actual rate - 7c/min). Then the balance started to disappear without calls -30c, -50c, -90c, -40c, -30c, etc. I have called to customer service and told them about this. After that I was not able to make any calls with the remaining $1.07 balance: they have probably blocked international calls since calls were disconnected with the message 'device is not connected'.

After two more calls to the customer service the company was willing to give a credit $1.40 instead of premised $2.41 a day earlier. However I was able to make only one more short call with this card, they continue to charge 30c or 40c every three days until the balance went to zero.

That was my experience with a '800-Super' calling card.