800 266 9420 / Stop calling!

At home rewards calls my cell phone 10 times a day from caller id [protected]. If you ask them how they got your nnumber, they hang up but don't stop calling. They tell you you've won a reward and tell you the last 4 digits of your credit card. This is my cell phone and they call me during business meetings.

Comments

• Te
      20th of Oct, 2006

These guys have been calling my cellphone non-stop for weeks. I'm on the National Do Not Call Registry, so I've lodged a complaint (several, actually) at donotcall.gov.

I picked up once and the jerk at the other end asked for someone else's name. I told him that he had a wrong number but he said that he'd just keep calling back.

• Ro
      6th of Nov, 2006

800 266 9420 calls my cell phone. I'm on the National Do Not Call Registry, but they don't give a damn.

22nd of Nov, 2006

I had the same number call me. The telemarketer said he was from Visa and i won a reward for being with visa for X amount of years. When i told him I wasnt interested in receiving all of the gifts for a small shipping and Handling fee of $3 he became very upset and Very persistent. He then hung up on me. I sense SCAM all over it. So, watch out because it is very tempting to accept.

• Te
      18th of Dec, 2006

I have been getting calls from 800-266-9420, no one answers and they call 3- 5 times a day. Cant call it back. It needs to stop. I don't want anything from them either.

9th of Jan, 2007

Don't ever pay to have something sent to you that they want to give you free. Hence, not free anymore! Duh! Call police then file with do not call registry complaint center.

10th of Jan, 2007

How do we stop this i never answer but they keep calling. I try to call back but you cant. Cant the phone company close this # down!!!

23rd of Jan, 2007

I recently ordered business cards from moo.com with my cell number on them. The next day I received calls from these people, now they call multiple times every day.

• Br
      23rd of Jan, 2007

Well mine is similar we got a call on girl friends cell answered stated you called me 5 times to day quit calling my number stupid a$$ you find ###s they replied said you need to put a male private in mouth i feel this is harassment i am going to press charges if they call one more time

• Qu
      24th of Jan, 2007

I've been getting calls since the 1/20, and they just recently started getting outta hand. they called me 5 times in one day during work hours. when i finally got a chance to answer and speak to the person no one was there so i told them to stop f-ing calling me and some guy got onto the phone calling me names and telling me to shove male organs in my mouth and shut the [censored] up, just cursing at me, a telemarketing place wld not do something like that, and then hang up on you each time you request a manager, whoever these ppl are they are running a scam and it needs to be stopped, they aren't only going to get 1 harassment charge but i cld get them for sexual harassment as well. whoever these ppl are they are not very bright, however avoid all calls hell just don't even bother answering these ppl aren't worth dealing with, if they harass you call the police we need to get them stopped, its a scam, they have your phone number (even cell phones) and they also have peoples addresses, its a very uncomfortable feeling when someone you dont know is calling you and has your address, luckily they have the wrong address for me, they are trying to get ppl to give them their ssn, last 4 digits to bank cards, and much much more, do not answer any of these questions... its a scam, watch out!!!! they need to be stopped!!!!

6th of Feb, 2007

They've been calling my home number a lot the past few weeks. When i do answer, no one on the other end.

FYI, if they are calling your cell phone, that doesn't matter if you are on the DNC list or not. It is against the law for telemarketers to call your cell phone.

• Sc
      13th of Feb, 2007

They call themselves Platinum One. The calls made from 800-266-9420 come from a telemarketer company currently located at 18586 US-19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764. They are located beside the McDonalds on North US-19.

And the best part - telephone (727) 536-8800.
    800-915-2979
    BBB, Cops and Attorneys General can't/won't do anything. Fight fire with fire. Use this info to shut their lines down. Flood them with a multitude of calls to their office number.

• Cl
      22nd of Mar, 2007

Wow! This is amazing! I got a call from this number. They claimed to be from Platinum Rewards. They wanted to verify my address so they could send me some gas vouchers. They said it was a reward for having my account open for such a long time. I asked them to tell me how long my account had been open. They didn't know. I refused to confirm my address. The guy got very unprofessional and said, "do you think we're going to come to your place with a machete?!" I told him I appreciate his sense of humor, but he's not getting my info. Then he got very informal, calling me dude and asking how far my town was "from freakin'... uh... Greenville".

So, I called the (727) number. I told them I was given their number in hopes of getting free gas cards. They asked for my phone number to "look me up to see if I qualify." I asked them what other information was needed to qualify. The guy got silent for awhile and then said, "Sir, we're going to have to go ahead and disqualify you from this offer." LOL Yeah ok! Got the number saved to my phone now,*itches!!! I'll try to think of something clever before they call again.

• Ri
      3rd of Apr, 2008

they finally disconnected the number. WOOT!