7starhandbags / Rip off

United States Review updated:

I ordered a Gucci handbag from 7starhandbags.com and when it arrived, it was very inferior quality and smelled. I contacted the USPS fraud division and the credit card fraud division of USAA where my husband has his credit card. A young lady from the company said she would send me information on how to return the bag, since there wasn't a return shipping slip enclosed with the bag. I haven't received the info yet.

The company reps have called to indicate they have tried several times to contact me. They have not. They have my work number which they called to let me know the order had been confirmed.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I fell for 7starhandbags scam. In the future, I'll order from companies with whom, I've done business in the past.
Va

Comments

Ta
  9th of Mar, 2009
Wow thank you so much for posting up your comment! I was going to buy some LV bags from 7starhandbag... but now I know better to save my money. Thank you!!!
Da
  30th of Aug, 2009
Ive ordered LV bag from 7starhandbag 3 weeks ago but up to now it hasnt arrive yet!!!no call or email to let me know whats happenning.
Ma
  18th of May, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I live in london and am a returning 7star customer..
My experience with them have been ok. There are some bags the quality is not so great... and some are outstanding..

LV- excellent
Gucci -quality in some bags have proven to be good in others the quality is crap-
Chanel- excellent
Dior- very good
Fendi- is ok

I have a number of different bags of the above brands from 7star..
As you can see you will get a variety of qualities from them its not neccesary it all will be rubbish.. if u get a poor quality bag they will exchange it for u.
It does take some time to recieve the bags..
Ma
  21st of Dec, 2015
I've ordered several LV bags from 7starpurse and have lived everyone of them. My friends who have real LV purses can't believe my bags are replicas, they are pretty much identical to the real thing. I will order from them again and again. Love their LV bags.