78 Vital Health System / Unauthorized charges

1 10326 Old leo Rd. #16Fort Wayne, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 260-387-7924

I was charged for this product which I do not know what it is nor did I order it. I was charged $73.52 for something I DID NOT order. These scams need to be stopped and reported. I was very upset to see thers charges appear on my credit card statement.

Comments

Al
  4th of Dec, 2008

I think that everyone that gets scammed should report it. I refuse to pay for somethiong that I did not order or recieve...

Fr
  7th of Feb, 2009

96 Vital Health Services scams again. Repeat charging or billing debit accounts. They have stolen so much money they are boosting a new business location in ontario canada. Last I knew they were in fort
wayne indiana. they have a phony therapist/owner there product is nothing. where is the law with this ph0ney bunch e-mails do not stop
the charges so I have gone to my bank, a lawyer and the attorney
general office about these phonies.

Da
  28th of Mar, 2009

I also am charged 78.33 for a vitamin i did not order, and will also contact my bank about this.

Jo
  9th of Apr, 2009

I ordered a sample of vital Health pills. I then got charged 86.00 for something I did not order. There is no number to call to cancel . I ordered this from when it was on Oprah.

Di
  13th of Apr, 2009

I also am getting charged monthly for something I did not order. I never received it; do not want it; and am attempting to get it off my card.

Di
  13th of Apr, 2009

Any contact number I can reach these people at 78 Vital Health Systems?

Ai
  29th of Jun, 2009

I was charged 85.37 from vital health systems. I found out the free sample from denta white enrolled me. Their customer service number is 866-982-5126. You might also try 866-982-9682