711golf.com / Not receiving merchandise

1 198-71 Hiddelston CrsWinnepeg, Manitoba, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 204-272-8786

Ordered a golf club on July 4th, paid for a flat delivery fee, all by credit card, received credit card bill, it stated that there was an exchange rate and product was coming from Beijing. Checked website and looked at account info, no tracking #, their address was out of Canada along with a phone # that, when called, said it was no longer in service, and it also stated that product was delivered on July 10th...Problem, I never received it. Sent several emails to their sales website, still waiting for a response. Tried to track IP address came up with a few listings...Spain and Scottsdale AZ.
Desputed the charges with my credit card company.

Ke

Comments

• Br
      20th of Jul, 2009
    711golf.com - No Shipping Information
    China

I ordered a Taylormade R9 TP from this site on July 10th. The next day I log on to check for a shipping or tracking number and my account shows that the club has been "delivered" but has no information tagged with it. I e-mailed the site three different occasions and
    still have not heard anything. This sight claims to have "24hr customer support" yet there is no phone number or any other way to contact them!! How very frustrating so I start thinking that I might have been scammed and then decide to do research on this company and everything I'm reading makes me sick...knock off's!? This site claims everything is "authentic" I will post more once I get my delivery (if it ever shows). I guess thats what happens when you become naive and trust too much...I guess if it sounds too good to be true normally it is too good to be true! DISGUSTING!!

22nd of Jul, 2009

I ordered a set of irons from 711golf.com with a credit card on July 15th and did not receive them. When I spoke to my credit card company to dispute the charge for not receiving the merchandise the credit card company informed me the purchase was for an airline ticket and that my card was swiped and a receipt was signed. I did everything online and signed nothing. I would NOT recommend buying anything from this site.

• Mc
      29th of Jul, 2009

I had the same problem. Got a great price on a Ping G-10 driver on 711golf.com (or so I thought). Got my order numer via email, tracking info, but it turns on my credit card change was for a chinese airline ticket.

16th of Aug, 2009

I experenced the same thing on july 15 and still have not even received even
    a counterfit club let alone the taylormade I ordered.what a pitty people can ruin a good thing for legitimate on line stores.

• Md
      17th of Aug, 2009
    711golf.com - Item never received
    711gof.com
    711golf.com

Found a talyor made r9 TP driver golf club for 1/2 price and ordered it. Received email that my ordered was received and within 24 hours I could email them for a tracking number. 3 emails later no response 16 days later now and no golf club. I don't know how this site is allowed to say on-line, but from the looks of it there has been several other people who have been taken by this scam site. I have learned a lesson and will search any site for compaints before I pay anything on-line again.
    If it's to good to be true it probably isn't.
    BAYER BEWARE

• Ea
      19th of Aug, 2009
    711golf.com - Knock-Off Golf Clubs
    711golf.com

I ordered the callaway FT-9 driver along with the FT 5-wood. Both of the clubs are knock-offs. They were shipped from China when the website states Winnipeg, MB. The address does not exist and customer service does not respond to emails or phone calls. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM 711golf.com. They are a FRAUD.

• Lk
      24th of Aug, 2009

This has just happened to me and have contacted my credit card company and they have told me there is nothing they can do as I purchased the goods although I have not received any golf clubs nor airline tickets to Beijing. Can anyone give some advice on this.

• Bi
      25th of Aug, 2009

I too have been ripped off by this outfit. I purchased a Taylor Made R9 and was suspicous when it didn't come with a wrench. They sent one after I complained and when I used it the bolt broke off in the shaft. I contacted Taylor Made through a reputable dealer. The serial number from the club does not exist. It is a counterfeit club. Hope my credit card company can get my money back.

• Fo
      30th of Aug, 2009
    711golf.com - didnt receive goods
    Steve
    England, Devon
    United Kingdom

I purchased a set of Ping G10 irons in August, 2 days later my credit card was debited. On the site account page it showed my order was still processing so i requested a tracking number. Numerous emails were sent to the sales department but i received nothing back! My credit card company informed me the purchase was for airline tickets, not golf clubs. The site is now unavailable online and does not exist. The chance of my order ever being delivered is looking pretty slim. This is a scam site and do not use it if it ever comes back on line!

• Br
      29th of Sep, 2009

I ORDERED A TALORMADE R9 DRIVER 28 JULY . HAVE EMAILED MANY TIMES SINCE
    BUT NO REPLY AND NO CLUB.
    THEY DID OF COURSE TAKE MY MONEY. BARCLAYS HAVE BEEN GREAT AND
    RETURNED MY MONEY[RECOMMEND THEM.

BRIAN L [UK]

• Da
      5th of Oct, 2009

Ordered Ping G10 Fairway wood and you guessed it ! Never arrived at designated delivery address, no response to e mails and Telephone is just the same old ansaphone message. Charged by a Beijing Company to my credit card but thankfully HSBC very sympathetic. DON'T TOUCH THIS MOB WITH A BARGEPOLE !!!

David W (UK)

• Co
      10th of Oct, 2009

have you been able to get your money back? i am in the same situation paid for clubs not received them.