711golf / questionable goods & failure to communicate

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I viewed the 711Golf web site after searching for "used ping golf clubs". The site offered "new out of the box" ping golf clubs, the model that I was seeking. I placed the order. After reading the complaints listed on this web site, I e-mailed 711 Golf requesting that they verify that the clubs they were shipping were not "counterfiet" but rather, Ping manufactured golf clubs. Two e-mails produced no response, so a third was sent informing 711 Golf that I would contact my credit card company unless I received the verification I was seeking. This produced a response where 711 Golf" replied "Thanks for your enquiry, Our products are genuine. Please trust us". The answer was not responsive to my request for informaton. Several other e-mails were sent and no reply was received. I finally contacted the credit card company and requested that the charge to my redit card be disallowed.. I informed 711Golf of my actions. Three days later I received a reply from 711 Golf stating"I am extremely sorry for my late answer. Your order has been in transitr. Pleae wait for it patiently" No material has been received from 711 Golf and apparently they have sold my e-mail address to a merchanding company.

Comments

15th of Aug, 2009
    711golf - fake and missing items

I ordered 3 clubs, one arrived which was the callaway ft9 and is a total fake and i am still waiting for the rest.Do not purchase anything from this website.

• To
      18th of Aug, 2009
    711golf - none delivery
    711 golf
    Leeds
    England, West Yorkshire
    United Kingdom

711golf

I also bought a ping g10 3wood off this sight as it was a great price, but firstly i ordered a g5 3 wood and i got an email bk from a wendy? As follows
    Dear customer,

I have sent you the following e-mail for many times. Didn't you receive them? I hope you will receive it this time.

Dear customer,

I am very sorry to inform that we don't have the Ping G5 series now. Can you change the Ping G5 Fairway Wood with Graphite Shaft into the Ping G10 Fairway Wood with Graphite Shaft instead? You can also change the specifications of the items but please let me know if you want to change. Although it is more expensive, we will not charge you the difference. Is it ok? Thank you!

As i received this i thought great wont be long but it has now been 12 days and i cant get in touch with them. This site is a scam DO NOT USE !!!

• Ga