711 Golf Taylormade Driver / Broken equipment

711 Golf
My co-worker bought a taylor made R9 driver off 711golf.com and it came in nothing more than bubble wrap and not in a box. The driver was scratched and broken: completely unusable. We have emailed them several times with no reply. They have no contact number, can anyone help?

absolute disgrace. Dont buy from them.

A  6th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
call watchdog
Write to Watchdog You can write to us, at Watchdog, MCG A6, Media Centre, Wood Lane, London W12 7TG.

Text WatchdogWhile the programme is live on air (between 7.30pm and 8pm on Mondays), you can text your comments and thoughts to us. Start your message with the letters WD and send it to 83199. Texts are charged at standard rates.

DisclaimerAny details provided here will not be passed outside the BBC or its agents and will only be used to contact you about your story or comment. Your details will be stored securely on our database which is only accessible for researchers working on Watchdog and other BBC Consumer Unit programmes. Because we receive so many emails, faxes, letters and phone calls, we're unable to respond personally to every one. However, all correspondence will be read by our research team and if we're able to pursue your complaint, a researcher from the Watchdog team will contact you.
N  6th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My grandad bought a taylormade driver 3 wood irons and it did not come yet the money was taken don't buy from this disgraceful 711 website

A  31st of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
my driver came and I am trying to send it back but same as others no answer to e-mail and no contact number. company is not even acknowledging my account or e-mail address thank goodness I contacted credit card company and they have helped me get credit for $180.00.