Comments

• Mi
      22nd of Feb, 2007

Unsolicited phone cal! 702-818-2457 keep calling, not leaving message, call them back and get busy! Somebody help me to make them STOP, please!!!

• Lo
      28th of Feb, 2007

This number 702-818-2457 keeps calling at all hours of the day and night. No one is ever on the other line, and no messages are ever left. The number they call me on is my work phone and also my cell phone number. I am tired of it. It has been happening for over a month now, and I have already filed a complaint to the National Do Not Call Registry list, but who knows if that will do any good.

Someone needs to put their racket out of business and disconnect all their access to call people on the fly like they do. Any suggestions would be welcome on how to get rid of these people.

Thanks.
    Lori

• Ka
      7th of Mar, 2007

I receive calls from this number at least two times a day... I never pick up because of the unknown number. never has this individual left a voicemail.

7th of Mar, 2007

The number (702) 818-2457 is a company in Vegas and claims i filled something out online to get Government Grants...

• Tr
      16th of Mar, 2007

I received a phone call from 702-818-2457 a total of 7 times today, and numerous times over the last week. The only identification is that it's located in "Nevada." When I try to call back, there is only a busy signal. It is very annoying and I want it to stop.

• Wi
      22nd of Mar, 2007

I keep getting calls from 702 818-2457. I dont answer them. However, they have been calling everyday for the past week.