7-Eleven / westborough 7-eleven

1 Westborough, MA, United States Review updated:

On October 28th, 2016 I went into the 7/11 in Westborough MA, to grab a few things before heading to work. It was 8:30 in the morning and I was already running late for work. As I walked in I noticed that the man at the register working was someone who for the past few months had been making a lot of comments on the way I look, my body and would tell me often to break up with my boyfriend so that I could be with him. There was also another man in the store, but as that man left I could see out of the corner of my eye that the man at the register was now coming towards me with his arms open. Once he got to me he hugged me and refused to let go. He had an erection and proceeded to rub it on my thigh and kiss my neck and my face. When he finally let go of me I rushed up to the register and he smiled. He asked me where I had been, I shrugged and brushed it off, clearly shaken from what had just happened. I told him I had been busy. His face shifted and he looked at me and told me it had been 5 days since I had been in and to never do that to him again. I have not gone into the store since then and a police report has been filed with the town of Westborough. It is so sad to me that I feel so unsafe in my own town. It is absolutely disgusting and I pray that 7-Eleven does the right thing and fires this creep.

Ta
Nov 23, 2016

Comments

• Wi
      24th of Nov, 2016

Already late for work is as far as I needed to read.