7-Eleven — verizon refill card
Clerk refused to sell me a Verizon refill card for no reason so I was forced to find another 711 in which they sold me a refill card and commented that the other clerk just didn't want to sell me a refill card. I don't understand why the clerk didn't want to sell me the card but this isn't the first time I've had problems with the same clerk. I really hope that this problem can be resolved because this behavior isn't acceptable.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-11 - forced to purchase unwanted item