7-Eleven / the staff is not taking order my customer for online payment

1 Mc-Arthur High way cor. Dona Aurora St. Angeles City, Pampanga, Angeles, Philippines

Here's the story, the 7-11 is not offline, we was trying to cash in to our online wallet coins.ph, we are in hurry for that situation because we're in due date, the staff said "the online cash in is not available to this store try to cash in tommorrow, or go to the other 7-11 store near auf", the staff already said that without scanning my barcode first and see if this is working or not! Because 7-11 is online, what a rude attitude is that!? He is so lazy! The name of this staff is "marceliono santino", after a while I call my boyfriend outside and my boy friend explained everything, then he cash in the coins. Ph and it working, he is just lazy and don't want any transaction for online cash in. Wtf! He said that the cash in is not working? Damn it! This is not the first time to that to me, every time he is in duty he doesn't want to cash in any amount for online services. I recognized his face! I don't think it was co incident, you need to do punishment to that staff!

Ve