7-eleven Store #26998 North Hollywood, CA. / theft/overcharged
On 9.25.2010 the franchise owner of the 7-Eleven, Store #26998 @ 12450 A Burbank Blvd. in North Hollywood, CA., [protected], phone number on receipt is [protected], intentionally over charged me because I had a couple of coupons for $1.50 off each for any style of Marlboro cigarettes. The price displayed in giant numbers on the front door & on the cigarette shelf was $4.99 and on my receipt which I still have, I was charged $5.79 less the coupon amount. I brought this to his attention and he stated that since I was using a coupon for $1.50, I could not get the posted price. I frequent that store often, but I cannot believe that the owner would intentionally cheat, steal, illegally over charge me just because I had a coupon. That is the lowest scam/theft that a franchise owner could commit. And still look me in the eye and tell me that he can do that. I think that I will also contact North Hollywood Police Dept. and the 7-Eleven Franchise Corp. & Marlboro Corp. & Los Angeles County Department of Weights and Measures. I have used cigarette coupons in that store before, but always when a clerk was handling the transaction. Oh yes I forgot, the owner also told me that I could not use the coupon if I purchased the pack of Marlboro's that had the manufacture markings showing $1.00 off on the package. All this concerns only the one brand that pertained to the coupon (Marlboro) that was sent to me from Marlboro for my birthday. Each least Marlboro was nice enough to send me 3 coupons for $1.50 off each. Too bad I was robbed by the store franchise owner. What a very nice birthday gesture. Yea this transaction was for 2 packs and I presented the owner with 2 coupons for $1.50 off each. I got double screwed out of my birthday gift from Marlboro. I know for a fact that this person is the owner; because I asked him and he stated yes he was. He rarely works the front counter unless he has an employee shortage. How can a person feel that he can do this to someone and know that he can get away with it yet not feel bad when confronted, or at least admit that he stole from me right in front of my eyes?
More 7-eleven Store #26998 North Hollywood, CA. Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7-Eleven - I am complaining about the discrimination in 711 store which is on 457 victoria ave, chatswood west nsw 2067.
- 7-Eleven - staff - michael
- 7-Eleven - the staff is not taking order my customer for online payment
- 7-Eleven - about hongkong broaband bill payment
- 7-Eleven - Erindale - being discriminated against/ harassed