7-Eleven / service/ free coffee
We had two different cell phones with free coffee. The clerk rang up both free coffees on both phones at the same time. Even though we had two free coffee's on 2 different phones, the clerk said we had to pay $2.12? Then she rang it up again and we still had to pay now $1.06. We complained and manager came over. She said that that is what the machine said. We have to charge you $1.06. So told her we are not paying for the a free coffee. I guess the manager doesn't have independent thought and needs a machine to think for her. We just left the coffee there and refused to pay.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card