7- ELEVEN / Racial Discrimaination
I walked into 7-eleven to buy a case of beer. On October 1st around 12-1230am. I had to wait on line about 15 mins for service. There were to employees in the store at the time. One behind the register a light skinned guy by the name of Mike. I asked if he was busy can could he service me he just looked at me a smurked. About two minutes later this african american gentleman walks in and they just start shooting the ###. And then he sold him a pack of black and mild and the young man left. I once again said excuse me can you ring me up. He looked at me and called someone from th back to ring me up at the register who just so happen to be an older white man. He rung me up I took my beer and left. I have neverbeen so discriminated against before in my life. This young man was rude and unprofessional i will never step foot in another 7-eleven, due to my experience at this store ever again.
More 7- ELEVEN Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7-Eleven - customer service
- 7-Eleven - service
- 7-Eleven - coffee
- Two 711 stores on Cape Coral Pkwy, Cape Coral, Fl. 33914 - buying bags of coffee on 9/8/2018 rude mgr. at the one at 801 cape coral pkwy.
- 7-Eleven - a product I want because it's delicious and you guys dont have they stocked