7- ELEVEN / racial discrimaination

1 15600 Warwick BlvdNewport News, VA, United States Review updated:

Racial discrimination
I walked into 7-eleven to buy a case of beer. On October 1st around 12-1230am. I had to wait on line about 15 mins for service. There were to employees in the store at the time. One behind the register a light skinned guy by the name of Mike. I asked if he was busy can could he service me he just looked at me a smurked. About two minutes later this african american gentleman walks in and they just start shooting the ###. And then he sold him a pack of black and mild and the young man left. I once again said excuse me can you ring me up. He looked at me and called someone from th back to ring me up at the register who just so happen to be an older white man. He rung me up I took my beer and left. I have neverbeen so discriminated against before in my life. This young man was rude and unprofessional i will never step foot in another 7-eleven, due to my experience at this store ever again.

To

1705 LAKESHORE
    Austin
    Texas
    Phone: 5124117595

THERE IS A LADY NAMED KATHY I HAVE HEARD HERE TALK ON HER CELL PHONE ABOUT HOW SHE GOT DRUNK COKED UP I UNDERSTAND SHE IS OUTSIDE BUT THAT IS NOT THE CUSTOMERS BUSSINESS WHAT SHE DOES . ONE EVENING I WENT TO THE STORE WITH MY TWO KIDS THERE WAS A GIRL COMING FROM THE DUMPSTER BLOWING SMOKE OUT OF HER MOUTH IT SMELLED JUST LIKE WEED SHE GOES IN STARTS CRUSING REALLY BAD.NIGER THIS NIGER THAT BUT WITH CURSE WORDS WHAT KIND OF STORE IS THAT, THAT ONE CANT GO IN THERE AND FEEL COMFORTABLE THAT GIRLS NAME IS AMANDA THIS IS ONE THING THAT THEY NEED TO INMPROVE THEY HAVE NO GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

• Fa
      16th of Jul, 2009

So... Where do you come in with the racial discrimination? If he rang up the black males cigars then I dont see any discrimination there.

• Me
      4th of Oct, 2010

Call head offices. They wouldn't put up with that [censor].

• El
      2nd of May, 2011
    7- ELEVEN - Manager
    7 Eleven
    411 E Braddock Road
    Alexandria
    Virginia
    Phone: 571-257-8659

Strolled in 7 Eleven to cash a 10.00 ticket, line is long so I walked around looking for something good to eat and drink. I noticed the slupree machine checking out the flavors, thinking I have my spare cups out side in the car. I stood in the long line to cash my ticket, cashed it, went to the car to get spare cup. My fault coming line is still long holding my cup up they could not see I kept walking when I noticed I came to far in now standing in front of the slupree machine. I shouted refill everyone heard me, the manager came out point blank you stold that cup but you can have it . I smiled then explained and explained with a smile her and her team still did not believe me. Still didn't believe me. I did get up set my slurpee dumped that slupree and got another refill.

• Th