7-Eleven — nacho cheese
I went to 7 11 about a week ago and got nachos with the cheese sauce for my husband and I and when I got home we started eating them and had a few bites and had to throw them out as they tasted horrible. We thought the cheese was even possibly rotten. We were so disappointed and that is the snack we have been getting for years.
My husband decided to go back today and when he was there he tried the cheese in the store to make sure it wasn't "rotten" again. Once again it was horrible! He mentioned this to the employee who then told him that it was a corporate decision to change the cheese at all locations.
I'm really hoping that you reconsider this decision. I can guarantee you that you will be losing a lot of sales from this. We make big purchases at 7 11 but will now just be going to macs. The nachos are what brought us there very often (probably too often!)
It is very disappointing that us, along with several other people we have spoken to about this will no longer be making this purchase.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card