7-Eleven — rude manager
7-eleven on reno and eastern
I am a past employee of this company, I have seen alot go on, its a job not alot of people enjoy.
I had work 2 yrs, at this location, so I knew alot of regular customers, I was well known for my service you can only hear good things about me.( Nicki).
Well I like to warn people about the managers' service, (roxanne, long hair brown, fake nails, cauasian older lady, 5'8-5'9, mascare only).She is rude and discriminate against people that are COLORED and HOMELESS.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Las Vegas, NVShe has made racist comments after customers leave. She talks to customers the way she feels.She is the same way with her employees.
I hope the owner or who ever she responds to investigate, she has gotten to carried away with management chain.
I no longer work there, thank god, I can now speak my mind without my job being threaten, I also speak for the employees who are still there and have to deal with that.
I thought convient stores were to be more conivent, and service to anyone who comes into spend money.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card