7-Eleven / I have mold in my food
I went to the 7 Eleven in Washington D.C. on Minnesota ave. I brought a Monterey Jack and chicken taquitos. I got home about 10 mins later. I bit into the taquito and it taste weird and also smelled very foreign. Once I looked down at it i noticed that it was mold in the taquito. The was a greenish color with a with patch of a fur like texture in it.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7 Eleven - scam and cheating! 
- 7-Eleven - management customer service
- 7-Eleven - not getting paid for hours worked.
- 7-Eleven - customer service 
- 7-Eleven - cashier refuse to put sugar in coffee being that doors are locked during early hours
- Seven Eleven Convenience Store - offensive tv commercial