7-Eleven / I have mold in my food
I went to the 7 Eleven in Washington D.C. on Minnesota ave. I brought a Monterey Jack and chicken taquitos. I got home about 10 mins later. I bit into the taquito and it taste weird and also smelled very foreign. Once I looked down at it i noticed that it was mold in the taquito. The was a greenish color with a with patch of a fur like texture in it.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7-Eleven - I am complaining about the discrimination in 711 store which is on 457 victoria ave, chatswood west nsw 2067.
- 7-Eleven - staff - michael
- 7-Eleven - the staff is not taking order my customer for online payment
- 7-Eleven - about hongkong broaband bill payment
- 7-Eleven - Erindale - being discriminated against/ harassed