7-Eleven / I am very disappointed in with the 7-11 on olivera rd in concord ca.
I purchased a NetSpend small business prepaid visa added 130.00 of my cash.
I tried to activate the card that I bought for 4.95 then added 130.00 cash and it said the card was no good today I want back to the store to get another card or a refund and they said no.
I am undsatisfied with the treatment I received you must do something about this today
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7-Eleven - I am complaining about the discrimination in 711 store which is on 457 victoria ave, chatswood west nsw 2067.
- 7-Eleven - staff - michael
- 7-Eleven - the staff is not taking order my customer for online payment
- 7-Eleven - about hongkong broaband bill payment
- 7-Eleven - Erindale - being discriminated against/ harassed