7-Eleven / I am very disappointed in with the 7-11 on olivera rd in concord ca.
I purchased a NetSpend small business prepaid visa added 130.00 of my cash.
I tried to activate the card that I bought for 4.95 then added 130.00 cash and it said the card was no good today I want back to the store to get another card or a refund and they said no.
I am undsatisfied with the treatment I received you must do something about this today
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7 Eleven - scam and cheating! 
- 7-Eleven - there is no place for workers to send valid complaints. as well as this store protocol for firing someone isn't right
- 7-Eleven - overcharging deeside posted prices
- 7-Eleven - customer service
- 7-Eleven - food
- 711 - unlawful