7-Eleven / customer service
One of the staff members in this store singles me out and makes me uncomfortable. He's rude, arrogant and nosy. When in a rush to catch my tram, I had to go there to top up my myki card. He instead made comments about my appearance making me uncomfortable and almost made me miss my tram. I am very angry and disappointed with such awful customer service and I want this rectified immediately.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card