7-Eleven — cashier
I came into the 7 eleven located on 5100 university on 6/19 Tuesday night around 10 o'clock after I got off work so I was in my uniform and there is this really old lady working as a cashier and she was extremely rude talking trash about the company I work for and literally threw my drink at me as soon as I was trying to grab it.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Odessa, DE I asked for this lady's name and she refused to give it to me. this old woman has no business working in customer service I've never been so disrespected by a complete stranger. I would like to return to this location for the simple fact it's on the way home so now i have to inconvenience myself because I do not want another unpleasant altercation with this rude person.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card
- 7-11 - forced to purchase unwanted item