7-11 (Stinky sign North St) / price gouging on soda refills
I walked into the 7-11 as I have been for years getting a product I am sure most people have purchased on a regular basis. A soda refill.
What is a soda refill?
Thank you for asking. It's when you REUSE the SAME cup you originally bought NEW at 7-11, to REFILL it with your favorite soda.
On the side of any fountain soda station, are the prices for the various sizes, NEW and then on the bottom, it states the 2 prices for refills of same sizes.
I don't know what possesses a company like 7-11 to give a price break to a refill size that they don't even have, let alone charge more for refilling their largest cup (64oz)!!!
Tonight...I paid $1.49 for a REFILL of Pepsi.
The price if I'd been buying that same thing NEW? $1.59.
Where is the logic in this, when they only charge 99 cents for any refill upto 53oz...7-11 doesn't HAVE a 53oz cup. Just 16, 24, 32, 44 and 64oz sizes.
Where is the company losing money or needing to penalize us for keeping our 64oz'ers and bringing them in for a refill on a regular basis?
Are there customers out there that are making runs on all 7-11's with their 100 to 200oz gigantor mammoth cups that look so big you could club a baby seal with it and not miss?
I don't get it.
Anywhere I go, I have never paid 10 cents less for a refill what I would have been charged for a new drink.
Even when I mentioned the fact to the ### at the counter, she just said, "That's the way it is!"
OMG...she came so close to getting wet.
Write 7-11 Corporate if you feel disenfranchised by this.
There are too many other things they could get away with charging more for...like Slurpees and coffee and their God awful donuts.
More 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7 Eleven - scam and cheating! 
- 7-Eleven - customer service
- 7-Eleven - customers service about the 711 on 6110 n. pan am expressway san antonio.
- 7-Eleven - scanning my license to buy cigarrettes,
- 7-Eleven - Points /rewards
- 7-Eleven - its all about in coins. ph cash in thru the counter