7-11 Hammond Indiana / rude employee/ refuses to sell lottery
Walked into 711 store at 11:25am to purchase 4lottery tickets.The cashier was looking out window cause there were no customers in store.I asked her to punch in manually the 4numbers she said no i had to fill out a slip.So i asked her nice it was only 4numbers and there was no one in store so she wasnt busy she replyed no .So i went to get a slip and there were no pens to fill them out so i asked her to borrow her pen she said she didn't have one so i asked her how do i fill it out then she said "Oh well"??wow great customer service and refusal to sell lottery? ??
More 7-11 Hammond Indiana Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card